I hate desert dumpers

Tube ride

Reaction
Every year at the mint 400 desert clean up I get so pissed off at the stuff people take shoot and leave in MY DESERT !!!! My wife wants to dress in camo and go film these people and get their plate # find out where they live and take it back and get Leo involved for the ticket. It’s sketchy to say the least because most are total fn idiots out playing gangsta with there brand new gun. Maybe get Polaris to sponsor me a new ranger EV so I can move around stealth long range photo and some body armor/ camera. I know Vegas area could be it’s own reality show in itself. Does your area have desert dumping problem ?

jon coleman

Reaction
are you talking about blm shooting range trash, ie old crap left after being shot up?, that part is iffy, i leave my steel i beams on the range , like 2x2 foot chunks, they are greatly ( noisy at 400 yards)shot at by my next outing, but all the other crap sucks, pack it in pac it out,

Tube ride

Reaction
I watched a guy with a whole fiberglass jacuzzi in his truck dump it blast it into a million pieces and split. We got his plate # but no video

jon coleman

Reaction
I watched a guy with a whole fiberglass jacuzzi in his truck dump it blast it into a million pieces and split. We got his plate # but no video
im Very much opposed to that!!!!!, steel targets are one thing, but trash like that is another!, i built this really killer stand for steel hangers at 500 yards , left there, its well used but its clean and sano, busted up Jacuzzi is buull sheet, get address, colect jacuzzi, bring to his house in broad day light , dump on lawn

Minesweeper

Reaction
I am in oak hills (top of cajón pass). We see these pos’s drive by at night loaded and come back by empty. My neighbor and myself can’t catch all of em. It’s a matter of disrespect, I’m sure it’s the same people who drive like idiots on the road, roll stop signs. The irony is the dump up here is free four times a year. These degenerates just choose to be lazy.

Tube ride

Reaction
It’s all their incriminating meth lab / grow house stuff. I pulled of to pee the other day by the old burnt down summit inn and saw a big pile of it right there.