i have a pet duck

Lance

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wix.com
and that little bastard eats everything. i fed him today and he decided he wanted to eat dog food instead then that bag of feathers decided he wanted to eat my box of junior mints...he makes a good garbage disposal

Advertising supports this site

Lance

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wix.com
my daughter wanted a cat until she seen the duck so of course i got the duck. I dont think it can be trainall it does is walk and poop eat then poop some more. i let it run around the house from time to time but since its full grown now its craps are massive

Dave_G

RDC Crypto
and that little bastard eats everything. i fed him today and he decided he wanted to eat dog food instead then that bag of feathers decided he wanted to eat my box of junior mints...he makes a good garbage disposal

When I was a little kid I had three mallard ducks as pets. I don't mean to scare you but....they lived for 24 years and the only reason they died was because they were killed by a raccoon. Those ducks really really loved eating corn, snails, lettuce, and small alfalfa feed pellets.

Any yes, they are the masters of poop...

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
RDC Crypto
I also love ducks!

Attachments

• duck knockers.jpg
    duck knockers.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 360

Lance

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wix.com
i told my chick that im eatin that thing one of these days its a cool pet ill probably keep it for a while but they are a huge pain in the *****

Random Thoughts Racing

RDC Crypto
Take the duck for a walk in the rain. They eat snails and root around in the mud like nothing else. They really should have an algae pond to swim in or maybe half a watter barrel. All of my childhood ducks were eaten by coyotes except for one that learned to roost in a tree.

Lance

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wix.com
its pretty funny to be sitting out back and then all of a sudden you hear the fart noise and there's a poo splatter the size of the duck

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
Wow Lance, you've got some pretty strange obsessions.
You're constantly talking about duck poop!:eek:

Just out of curiousity, where did you get the duck?

Lance

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wix.com
my chick got it at the la fair or something i dunno the kid wanted one so she picked it up. and if you seen the incredible amount of poop this feathered things creates you would talk about it too haha

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
So how do ya like that smell?
Are there any wild ducks around where you live that might decide to make a home out of yours?
If they do, you are F-U-C-T!

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
You're lucky she just wanted a duck, my fiance' has gone from wanting a cat, to a corgi to a fainting goat

[video=youtube;we9_CdNPuJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we9_CdNPuJg[/video]

Lance

RDC Crypto
Website
www.wix.com
it smells like a murky lake sometimes but just gotta hose it off and i havent seen any ducks around but it is winter so arent they suppose to be south right now?..and the fainting goat is kinda cool i dont know about cleaning up after it though...i just cant wait to make a pillow out of him and eat some duck jerky haha

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
Ya know Lance, if it gets to be too much trouble, there's these inconvenient little happenings called ACCIDENTS:D
I'm sure you could come up with some tragic event:cool: