"I have never been that fast in an off-road vehicle before!" **Video**

Reaction
Went out testing with Fox Racing Shox and McMillin Trophy Truck 31 this past week. Hands down the fastest vehicle that i have seen and/or been in. Over 120+ on the frontage road next to Evan Hewes Hwy and that was with the light bar on.

Truck sounds so mean that it felt like a crime putting any background music to video. So for all you die hard motor heads, turn up the speakers and take a listen to this raw Kroyer powerplant.

Check it out!!

Quote from Andy McMillin after test session- "I have never been that fast in an off-road vehicle before!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Good stuff!!! Any truth to the rumor that they will be back in Baja for the Mil?

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
sweet video... the truck looked really good! wut race was andy testin 4? VEGAS 2 RENO?

i agree with u DAILEY, ive still got wood! (Tweeder from varsity blues)

i give it a 10, a 10, a F'IN 10! ( Billy Bob)

Danny Alcala

Reaction
you just gave me my "oh" face! i like how the co-pilot at minute 1:15 had his arm chillin like he was in a cadillac!

mexgamer

Reaction
what trophy truck are they selling in the classifieds area? Because the pictures suggest is the same TT used to drive..
Great Truck, i wish i could have one of those.. yeah 250k DLLS..... who can lend me 250k dlls? anyone? jajaja

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
All you guys that sacared him off of here only made him faster and meaner.

The 1000 is gonna be goooood!

FABRICATOR

Reaction
Truck looks balanced and dialed in well. No heavy/lack of travel front end look.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
the truck looked and sounded really good.Todd seems to know what he`s doing with the shocks.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I had the chance to go out there with Curtis and do a little filming and also got to ride in the truck. Todd, Andy and those guys have that thing DIALED!! I have ridden in TT's before but never one as smooth as that truck! It dosent feel harsh inside at all and it dosent kick your ass when doing 115+ through the big holes. Good luck at V2R!!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
awesome speed, sick truck, sweet shock set-up and professional video as always -- the only criticism i have, is the "no window nets" and the "arm hanging out the window/todd" :eek: accidents "DO HAPPEN" and even while you're "JUST TESTING" at 120 MPH :cool: imissthemcmillins.com