I heard Adam Householder was injured yesterday at the race. What happened?

FlyHiFlyLo

Ace Mechanic
Was told he and his Co-Dawg went to the hospital after rolling at 100+mph. Hope they are both okay, did anyone get pics?

UPDATE: Both are Bruised up pretty good but are ready to rock another day!

PAB

40's rock!
Was told he and his Co-Dawg went to the hospital after rolling at 100+mph. Hope they are both okay, did anyone get pics?
They are okay per Adam himself so I will post that.

Should wait for them to post so there are no rumors started.

There is a pic of the truck in the Freedom thread

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
I was just about to ask the same question!

They are okay per Adam himself so I will post that.

Should wait for them to post so there are no rumors started.

There is a pic of the truck in the Freedom thread
Glad to hear that they are ok... I heard it looked really bad :(

Chase 2

As PAB said already discussed. Adam and Danny are not injured, they were taken to the hospital to get checked out, CT scans were clear @ around 9pm.

nickhead

I was disappointed as they never made it one lap, I was at main pit.. Heard they rolled, nothing too serious I hope..

nickhead

WOW.. after seeing that I am really glad they are ok.. poor truck..:( hope for a quick repair and hope to see them back out soon..

here are the quick cell phone shots i got from before we tried to drag it off the course. deffinetly a yard sale. it broke the centers out of 3 of the 4 wheels. pretty gnarly.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"

As PAB said already discussed. Adam and Danny are not injured, they were taken to the hospital to get checked out, CT scans were clear @ around 9pm.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thank goodness for a STRONG roll cage... that rear end doesn't look so great... but better to have damage to a truck that can be fixed and replaced as opposed to the driver and codriver who can't. Really glad they are nothing more than bruised up! :D

Chase 2

Not that bad, needs new rear section. It was driven up to the trailer after new wheels were put on. Broke a bunch of rotors, caliper mounts and wheels. Front end and main cage all look fine. Cory & the boys should have it apart by Monday evening. That is one overbuilt truck.

Maybe I'll get my fueling from the sides on the with the new fuel cell?

Chase 2

Looks like it dumped a fair ammount of fuel? A lot of the rear section tubes sheered off.
A couple sheered on the one side but that's 4130 for you. Didn't dump enough fuel to be super concerned with.