I miss Trackside

Lord Green

Reaction
I know that there were a lot of photographers at the NORRA race, and I wish some of them would post their pictures on line. I will be more than happy to purchase several good ones. Car #64

LantanaTX

Reaction
I know that there were a lot of photographers at the NORRA race, and I wish some of them would post their pictures on line. I will be more than happy to purchase several good ones. Car #64
FotoSol had the best I have seen so far. Find them on FaceBook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Todo En

Reaction
I always forget the names of all of them, so I don't know where to look except do a google search, and only a couple come up. Fotosol, Durka durka are a couple off the top.There were a lot of first timers this year so they should post up on here and let everyone know who they are.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
In a related story, Trackside is working on another website that doesn't cost a fortune for him to run. Also, the ORMHOF is working on a website of their own with videos, photos and other very cool things. It might be a while but we are moving forward on stuff so when you are looking for something Off Road related the ORMHOF website will be the place to go.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
I just purchased several photos from Jim at Trackside of Mickey's B1K winner. Jim is still selling pics, he just currently doesn't have a website up.

harleys dad

Reaction
I really enjoyed looking back on Jims site, hope he gets something up again

TRichards

Reaction
Jim's website was the "go to" place for documentation of old race cars. It was like a library. i miss it greatly. i hope he gets his new site up.

La Tijereta

Reaction
I came across some good images of "old race cars" to consider...
1993.Baja 1000.Lewis.722.21x.jpg

@ Centerline Images

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
I came across some good images of "old race cars" to consider...
View attachment 180732
@ Centerline Images
Agreed Kristian, I've purchased a bunch of the Toyota pictures from both Trackside Photo and Centerline Images. I got your email the other day Kristian, i'm interested in some of those photo's, just trying to recover from the MINT and NORRA as the money tree has dried up!

Lord Green

Reaction
Thanks, everyone. I'm hoping some of the NORRA photographers will post some pictures

BajaJT

Reaction
I have sent to two emails to Fotosol, without a response, is the only way to get them thru Facebook?