I need a pit pass!

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
Can someone please get me 1 pit pass? I am a racer myself just been getting my car and team together and will not be racing until the 1000. I am taking a new race codriver and would like to get into pit 2 so he can see what racing is really like. Any help would be great, thanks. PM me please or email walshmotorsports@yahoo.com

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
I will be leaving the long beach/La area also and will be driving a crew cab duramax truck with a chase radio and can take parts,fuel cans,tires, just would like a pit pass....Anyone want some pit help as well?:(

310Kid

Reaction
That's awesome that your bringing out a new person and showing them the Off Road world. From what i know, teams just wont hand out a pit pass due to liability purposes. Now, I am not saying your a bad person in anyway. That is also great that you are even trying to help out by taking stuff out to the race. I am pretty sure someone on RDC will help you out whether it is driving you into the pits or helping out on their race team.

JB-13

Reaction
Sorry I don't have a pass for you, but if you look at the course map there is a spectating area at RM47. I don't know how good it will be, nothing compared to pitting obviously. But it could be enough to get someone a taste of desert racing. From my own experience it doesn't take much to get hooked to this sport!

mawtrophykart

Reaction
Tow my car from the LBC and ill give you a wristband and a pitpass!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
i can probably hook you up.......but if you do something wrong, tell the blm your with bj.................

Kartman

Media Goon
Reaction
Sorry I don't have a pass for you, but if you look at the course map there is a spectating area at RM47. I don't know how good it will be, nothing compared to pitting obviously. But it could be enough to get someone a taste of desert racing. From my own experience it doesn't take much to get hooked to this sport!
RM47 will be better to watch than Pit 2.

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
i can probably hook you up.......but if you do something wrong, tell the blm your with bj.................
Pet t5hat would be awsome if you can help! You might remember my 5/1600 in the 40th 1000 I painted it like Shake N' Bake! The Wonder Bread team! I will contact you this week. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

Albanez

Reaction
willing to help out at my pit and im sure we can hook you up. class 5 #519

Albanez

Reaction
i replied to ur pm. check it out . thanx

Forty1Racing

Reaction