I need a pit pass!

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

RDC Crypto
Can someone please get me 1 pit pass? I am a racer myself just been getting my car and team together and will not be racing until the 1000. I am taking a new race codriver and would like to get into pit 2 so he can see what racing is really like. Any help would be great, thanks. PM me please or email walshmotorsports@yahoo.com

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

RDC Crypto
I will be leaving the long beach/La area also and will be driving a crew cab duramax truck with a chase radio and can take parts,fuel cans,tires, just would like a pit pass....Anyone want some pit help as well?:(

310Kid

RDC Crypto
That's awesome that your bringing out a new person and showing them the Off Road world. From what i know, teams just wont hand out a pit pass due to liability purposes. Now, I am not saying your a bad person in anyway. That is also great that you are even trying to help out by taking stuff out to the race. I am pretty sure someone on RDC will help you out whether it is driving you into the pits or helping out on their race team.

JB-13

RDC Crypto
Sorry I don't have a pass for you, but if you look at the course map there is a spectating area at RM47. I don't know how good it will be, nothing compared to pitting obviously. But it could be enough to get someone a taste of desert racing. From my own experience it doesn't take much to get hooked to this sport!

mawtrophykart

RDC Crypto
Tow my car from the LBC and ill give you a wristband and a pitpass!

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
i can probably hook you up.......but if you do something wrong, tell the blm your with bj.................

Kartman

Media Goon
RDC Crypto
Website
DurkaDurkaPhoto.com
Sorry I don't have a pass for you, but if you look at the course map there is a spectating area at RM47. I don't know how good it will be, nothing compared to pitting obviously. But it could be enough to get someone a taste of desert racing. From my own experience it doesn't take much to get hooked to this sport!

RM47 will be better to watch than Pit 2.

WALSHMOTORSPORTS

RDC Crypto
i can probably hook you up.......but if you do something wrong, tell the blm your with bj.................

Pet t5hat would be awsome if you can help! You might remember my 5/1600 in the 40th 1000 I painted it like Shake N' Bake! The Wonder Bread team! I will contact you this week. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• BAJA1000 2007 026.JPG
    BAJA1000 2007 026.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 159

Albanez

RDC Crypto
willing to help out at my pit and im sure we can hook you up. class 5 #519

Albanez

RDC Crypto
i replied to ur pm. check it out . thanx