I need a rear bumper design that looks/works cool

orvacian

Reaction
Please post a pic your favorite rear bumper design (or you own) so I can decide on a good one. We are caging up the rear of my Toy so I am open for suggestions.
To make it interesting, If I copy your bumper I will give $10 to the winner!!! Cool?

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by orvacian on 05/06/02 08:11 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

orvacian

Reaction
Wow, an overwhelming response! I came up with my own design, so the contest is over!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by orvacian on 05/09/02 08:44 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Tyson

Reaction
And since we're on the topic. . .well of bumpers anyway. . .anyone out there have a cool front bumper that you'd like to show off? I'm looking for ideas for my Yota, thanks in advance.

Look at me, I can fly

MY WEB SITE</font color=red>

frankh

Reaction
Well I guess if you are slow then you don't need one.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Thats why I was refering to Tyson :)

j/k :)

Go Big Or Go Home
*UBCS 4 Life*

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Did the bumpers get that big because she nerfed too many racers?

BRAAAAAAAAP!

sincitysump

Reaction
I think those are made at some custom disco bumper place in Vegas

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I am thinking she is part Camel.. Getting ready for a long trek across Glamis????

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

sincitysump

Reaction
Funny as hell, and she is a two humper too!! What size fuel cell would that be?

hitman

Reaction
wow, only took 4 1/2 years for this thread to come back to life. thanks for bumping it and making yourself look educated with your improper use of grammer!!!!!!!!