I need a Room

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
X2, I need one also. After you call Mikey, send one my way. :D

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
have you tried calling joel at primm??.. i know 2 people that we able to get rooms as of wednesday... i have his personal line, pm me if you would like it

harleys dad

Reaction
As small as the race is it cant possibly be full can it????

OffRoadRacer31

Reaction
i got my room last night. just told them i was on my way home from Coloardo. :D what ever you do dont tell them you are there for the race...

AZ7000'

Reaction
I just booked Thurs-Sat at Buffalo Bills, the deadline for the Score booking code was the 2nd. $69, $69, and $79. Sounded like all three places were available.

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Rooms available on line right now

harleys dad

Reaction
I just booked Thurs-Sat at Buffalo Bills, the deadline for the Score booking code was the 2nd. $69, $69, and $79. Sounded like all three places were available.
looks like it would be way cheaper without the code!! I cannot remember paying that much ever at BB

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
I'm paying $16 for Thursday, $25 for Friday, and $40 for Saturday but, I reserved about 4 months ago...

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
Let me know if you need a room. I have one at BB Friday $55 and Sat. $65. Due to some health conditions with my hubby we will not be making it to the race.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
I swear. Mikey never thinks ahead of time. Put your girl to work, have her take care of your travel arrangements