I Need Directions To The More Race Please!

XTEENA

Adam's better half
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Can someone post a link or please give me directions to the ORAF 500 MORE race this weekend out in Lucerne. I can't find any info.

9rocky

RDC Crypto
East on Bear Valley Rd. or Hwy 18 through Lucerne Valley on Old Woman Springs to the Bessemer Mine Road OHV sign. Turn left and drive a long way on the washboarded dirt road till you reach start/finish.

ACME

RDC Crypto
I-15 to Victorville, Exit Bear Valley Rd East about 8 miles, merge by rockpile onto 18 east (right). TECH: About 5-7 miles on 18 while crossing the lakebeds you'll see Rabbit Springs Road, turn left onto Rabbit Springs road over rocky hill, go @ 2 miles left at stop sign and an immediate right back onto Rabbit Springs Road, Go through stop sign and High School (Tech) will be on the right. RACE: 18 East past Rabbit Springs Road, continue through Lucerne (last stop for fuel, ice) about 8-10 miles out of town on 18 turn left onto Bessimer Mine Road, stay on dirt road forever, cross lakebed and up over hill to main @ 4-5 miles in.

OldStroppeTeam

RDC Crypto
So what your saying is if I see a guy with a chainsaw and a mask:eek:, I really went to far! LOL;)

OH Don't worry about him. He's harmless unless you are.......ummm........uh ohhh

Mike_McCluskey

RDC Crypto
Watch for the traffic camera's they have out there now. I think there are a few on Bear Valley Road. The city needs money just don't let it be yours!

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
Can someone post a link or please give me directions to the ORAF 500 MORE race this weekend out in Lucerne. I can't find any info.

Is Adam racing?

xjchaser

RDC Crypto
Wow I wasn't gonna go to that race but now that I know there's Bud LIght:confused: Oh wait there's Bud Light in the garage firdge too:D Maybe I'll stay in Havasu :cool:

pdailey

Pug Dad
RDC Crypto
I-15 to Victorville, Exit Bear Valley Rd East about 8 miles, merge by rockpile onto 18 east (right). TECH: About 5-7 miles on 18 while crossing the lakebeds you'll see Rabbit Springs Road, turn left onto Rabbit Springs road over rocky hill, go @ 2 miles left at stop sign and an immediate right back onto Rabbit Springs Road, Go through stop sign and High School (Tech) will be on the right. RACE: 18 East past Rabbit Springs Road, continue through Lucerne (last stop for fuel, ice) about 8-10 miles out of town on 18 turn left onto Bessimer Mine Road, stay on dirt road forever, cross lakebed and up over hill to main @ 4-5 miles in.

You forgot to add that when you come to the Hwy 18 / 247 split, you go on the 247!!!! I just about drove halfway to Big Bear!!!!