I really need some immediate help!!

Weatherman

The voice of desert racing
RDC Crypto
Parker, AZ / P C I Race Radios, Signal Hill, CA
Website
www.weathermanspeaks.com
My wife Sharlene just flew into las Vegas from Canada, taxi cabbed it to Sams Town where she had left her car and found a wheel cover missing . She started to drive away and the wheel fell partly off as someone took the lug nuts. AAA would only tow her to a Ford Dealer, and then what? She is extremly tired and Sams Town is full up so she is sleeping in her car.

I could really use some local Vegas help in getting wheel lugs for a Ford Fusion, putting the wheel back on so she can come home. She is asleep until 6:00 AM. Her car is in the Sams Town right side parking garage on the ground level.

If you can help her call me 928-225-2408. Thank You

Forty1Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.hnmmotorsports.com
If there is anything else I can do let me now. I live in the area.

Weatherman

The voice of desert racing
RDC Crypto
Parker, AZ / P C I Race Radios, Signal Hill, CA
Website
www.weathermanspeaks.com
I just arrived home and wanted to send a special thank you to Greg Hempel and Jason Hansen for coming to my assistance this morning. At 6:00 a.m. I hear Greg's beautiful Raptor pulling into the parking structure followed closely by Jason in his chase truck. They were supposed to be doing the final prep work on their race truck but came to my assistance because Bob asked for help. They jacked up my car, went shopping for the proper lug nuts (not an easy task on a holiday), brought me breakfast, and sent me safely on my way home.

It continues to amaze me what a wonderful and supportive family this racing community is and how they come to the assistance of others.

To all those heading or are already in Baja, safe travels and have fun racing and chasing. We will be on the radio on the weekend and cheering you on from Diablo. Weatherwoman

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
I just arrived home and wanted to send a special thank you to Greg Hempel and Jason Hansen for coming to my assistance this morning. At 6:00 a.m. I hear Greg's beautiful Raptor pulling into the parking structure followed closely by Jason in his chase truck. They were supposed to be doing the final prep work on their race truck but came to my assistance because Bob asked for help. They jacked up my car, went shopping for the proper lug nuts (not an easy task on a holiday), brought me breakfast, and sent me safely on my way home.

It continues to amaze me what a wonderful and supportive family this racing community is and how they come to the assistance of others.

To all those heading or are already in Baja, safe travels and have fun racing and chasing. We will be on the radio on the weekend and cheering you on from Diablo. Weatherwoman

Truly awesome! Good job Greg and Jason. I am sure the added karma from this will help you guys out at the race this weekend!

deano

McDeano
RDC Crypto
Glad it worked out for you Bob -- must of been a helpless feeling for a lil while for you .... such a nice change to hear about offroaders coming together rather than the bitching and moaning about taking other peoples lines, hitting someone to hard, the name calling ... blah blah blah --- great karma coming to #601 this weekend - #besafeinbaja