• Forum membership has its advantages....

I WANT TO FILM A VIDEO FOR YOU AT THE BAJA 1000 FREE OF CHARGE!

Austin Quick

Name is Sauce (@saucethebosss). I've been filming/editing for over ten years and doing it professionally for about five, predominately shooting BMX and MOTO where I've done everything from high end Instagram montages, to vlogs, to full length documentary style videos. I grew up riding dirt bike's and ever since seeing Dust To Glory at the age of eight, I've wanted to race in Baja. I don't have the money to race quite yet but I figured I could learn a lot while creating a win-win situation for a racer looking for a personal videographer on their trip down to Baja. I've questioned everyone with experience at SCORE I've ever met and done a ton of reading about racing the series and from what I've gathered, there's about a million minuscule tips and tricks that are crucial to be successful down there, so many that it's hard to retain even 1/10th of what I learn. In my experience, the best way to learn anything is to get involved so in exchange for letting me tag along and pick up a trick or two, I'm willing to offer a fully edited HD video of your choice (montage, vlog, mini doc) free of charge, all I ask is you pay for my expenses, AKA some gas money (or a ride) and a couch to sleep on. Would prefer to shoot something with four wheels and a steering wheel, any class. I'm located in Huntington Beach, CA. Call or text Sauce @ 714-614-8003 and we can talk details! Thank you.

M.Tornel Jr

Name is Sauce (@saucethebosss). I've been filming/editing for over ten years and doing it professionally for about five, predominately shooting BMX and MOTO where I've done everything from high end Instagram montages, to vlogs, to full length documentary style videos. I grew up riding dirt bike's and ever since seeing Dust To Glory at the age of eight, I've wanted to race in Baja. I don't have the money to race quite yet but I figured I could learn a lot while creating a win-win situation for a racer looking for a personal videographer on their trip down to Baja. I've questioned everyone with experience at SCORE I've ever met and done a ton of reading about racing the series and from what I've gathered, there's about a million minuscule tips and tricks that are crucial to be successful down there, so many that it's hard to retain even 1/10th of what I learn. In my experience, the best way to learn anything is to get involved so in exchange for letting me tag along and pick up a trick or two, I'm willing to offer a fully edited HD video of your choice (montage, vlog, mini doc) free of charge, all I ask is you pay for my expenses, AKA some gas money (or a ride) and a couch to sleep on. Would prefer to shoot something with four wheels and a steering wheel, any class. I'm located in Huntington Beach, CA. Call or text Sauce @ 714-614-8003 and we can talk details! Thank you.
Too bad i have a single seater if not id hook u up