I want to rent a class 11 car

Zac Reish

looking to rent a class 11 car for my wife and her friends. Please pm or post if anyone has one available. For battle at primm

Mooch2Peril

Expand on your definition of rent? I have an 11 car and/or know quite a few that have them. PM if you want. I’d be down as long as I can get the car back how I “rented” or compensated for the work/parts to make it race ready again. Also would have to line up in prep schedule between our race schedule (shouldn’t be a problem).

tapeworm

probably just buy one they are cheap to buy
They may be cheap to buy compared to other race cars, 8-10 thousand for a competitive 11 car, but they are not cheap to prep. They are able to run the same motor as a 1600 car and those aren’t cheap motors. Plus all that horsepower through a stock-ish irs trans means the trans should be looked at frequently to ensure its in racing condition.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Mooch2Peril

They may be cheap to buy compared to other race cars, 8-10 thousand for a competitive 11 car, but they are not cheap to prep. They are able to run the same motor as a 1600 car and those aren’t cheap motors. Plus all that horsepower through a stock-ish irs trans means the trans should be looked at frequently to ensure its in racing condition.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app
Exactly, spot on. It’s the reasoning in my reply to OP above. I’ll rent my car to him/anyone but I’m more inclined to rent it if OP understands I’ll rent a race ready car, and the rental fee is contingent on damage to make race ready for the Mint. I’ll even haul it to The race and help support them/car for cost of diesel, and food.

43mod

have the value of the race car in hand before the race to cover damages. Since 11 cars are cheap this should be no issue,right ? You cant damage it more than totaled . so whats your price Mooch you may have more than one renter interested .

ErikIrvine

Zac & I were going to buy our ladies a Class 11, but decided to let them try it out before we commit to buying one. My wife used to split driving with me in our sportsman car, so their not newbies or someone who will trash a car not having a clue. Also, Zac has a CL5U and I have a CL10 so we're not new to racing or the costs associated with it. Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting the girls out of the pits and back in a race car

Bajawillie

Love your plan Zac and Eric!

Zac Reish

We are still looking. If Battle at Primm does not work out we are definitely open to renting or sharing in other races. Just trying to get the ladies feet wet. Thanks again.

bugged

the time and money it takes to properly put a decent 11 together that is not a piece of junk makes it hard for a 11 guy to rent a car out. Not sure what your talking money wise, but to go through a transmission and an engine, have shocks rebuilt, check suspension torsion bars, arms, spindles. your in the 3000.00 range, I have lent one of my 11s and was fortunate the guy got third at BAP and did a great job keeping it together, no issues and it was a good experience. Dave rent them the 67, bring it out to Primm!

Crowd Pleaser

What would you know about properly putting together a Class 11 that's not a piece of junk Bobby?? I KID, your cars are always good and fast until you put me behind the wheel.

Back on topic, I just might have a Class 11 to rent.........it's a swinger so you have to know how to drive one. Good strong car with best of everything. PM if you want a good laugh at the price!!!

MaymesORS

Anyone interested in Teaming un for the MINT 400, My class 11 is ready for action.

My asking price for a Driver and Co-driver for half of the race is $2500. Who's interested?

IMG-20180120-WA0016.jpg