I want to take TROPHYLITE to Mexico.... Anyone interested in a TROPHYLITE series

GregFoutz

I really want to get a TROPHYLITE series up and running down in Baja. Anyone down by Cabo or LaPaz area want to discuss working on this??? We can build the trucks and get them down there. We can run the series and help with the race support stuff. We could plug into an existing race series for the events like we do here with BITD and Glen Helen and Drive. Just need someone to work with there to help make it all happen.

Also would like to talk about South America and Austrailia......

Anythoughts??? Lets talk....

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
... I always loved the concept, but the Pistol Pete thread opened a Pandora box. Could I race SCORE if I buy one of Pistol Pete's old trucks? He is very close to me in Phx and I could probably get a good deal on one

GregFoutz

... I always loved the concept, but the Pistol Pete thread opened a Pandora box. Could I race SCORE if I buy one of Pistol Pete's old trucks? He is very close to me in Phx and I could probably get a good deal on one
I was really looking to try and get a TROPHYLITE race series set up down there like we have here in the US. I know that there are a few race sanctioning bodies down around the Cabo and LaPaz area that are putting on desert races now. I wanted to see about working on a plan to have a TROPHYLITE class in these race series. A desert series and a short course series and keep a points championship for the Mexico races separate from the US based races. Same thing for Austrailia I wanted to find a group there and get a TROPHYLITE class set up and help get the series up and running there.

With that said I was looking for a different angle. But to answer your question if you buy one of his trucks yes you could. The two new trucks that have never been raced are already SCORE tagged and everything. You buy one and I will help you if you want.

SPROCKET

Greg, we went down to the Dos Mares race earlier this year. It was awsome and the locals love racing.
Several of the local promoters are on RDC.
Iam sure they would love to have you and TL in one of thier beatiful towns.
There are several races any one would be a good choice.
Keep up the good work!

How about something a little closer to start JACUME is a really cool spot and easy to get to.

Whats up with all the HATERS!

peace

DESERT PIG

greg, we went down to the dos mares race earlier this year. It was awsome and the locals love racing.
Several of the local promoters are on rdc.
Iam sure they would love to have you and tl in one of thier beatiful towns.
There are several races any one would be a good choice.
Keep up the good work!

How about something a little closer to start jacume is a really cool spot and easy to get to.

Whats up with all the haters!

Peace
it will be great to see this happend, at the beginning of the project, they were scheluled to race there, it will be the perfect spot for them.
Get it touch with code, and they will be happy to open a class.

ONE_RJ

I would be interested racing in Cabo or La Paz, with ours. try www.elpatorojo.com They have a closed course series in La Paz called Bronco Circuit, that these would be perfect to race. You need to get a distributor set up in La Paz or Cabo.

baja619

Greg, you need to get in contact with the guys that run CODE and Record. I think you could have alot of positive things happen fast if you hooked up with either organizations.

Come check out the CODE Jacume race and you will see how perfect this event is for that racing platform.

gmmvp42

There seems to be as many series in southern Mexico as California has. It would be cool to see the T-lites racing in San Jose del Cabo at the U-PRO short course (pista). I think a few Americans have made it down there, like Evan Evans and Tommy Bradley. Between La Paz/Cabo and TJ/Ensenada you should find some strong interest, with U-PRO, NACIONAL, CODE, RECORD, and a couple other promoters I can't remember. Good luck....

LENNY

Greg we all love Baja,Theirs two problems, one the Mex deal right now NOT SAFE and two what part of going to baja is low buget or are you trying to get something else going other then the reg TL racing

JMS

Lenny.....hes talking about a different series than the one here in the states.

Greg, I think its a great idea, would be cool for those of us that want to race in Baja to be able to go down there and run a TL sanctioned event as well!

Make it happen....!.....lol

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Greg, I just got back from Cabo and off-road, non score racing is big down south. If you had your TL put on semi trucks and shipped down and back, so your racer can fly down. Kind of like pro truck did in Guam, then Lenny won't get askeerd of Mexico. If someone had a rental, that is the place I would race.

M

memin.pinguine

Greg we all love Baja,Theirs two problems, one the Mex deal right now NOT SAFE and two what part of going to baja is low buget or are you trying to get something else going other then the reg TL racing
Lenny, sorry got to jump in there:

Where is Baja not safe??? Not deny probs along border towns but they can easy passed by using common sense. What else is not safe?? All the hungry real estate developers and time share sales people maybe that jump you for a sale maybe.... but otherwise I no see dangers living here, as gringo almost 10 years.....

I hate that propaganda spread in the media..... sorry - love that place and been at many incl. 12 years Socal.

LENNY

Greg, I just got back from Cabo and off-road, non score racing is big down south. If you had your TL put on semi trucks and shipped down and back, so your racer can fly down. Kind of like pro truck did in Guam, then Lenny won't get askeerd of Mexico. If someone had a rental, that is the place I would race.
When we did the pro truck to Guam they put every thing in a container and it was a closed corse so need for chase trucks.But two differt events is alway good to promote TL and flying down to race is even better.

HECTOR67

Hey greg
first get in touch whit one of the promoters in baja sur doing races
bring the series to one of the most important race in baja sur
that will be the dos mares 500
and from then on you could push your products.....
They are some companies car and truck carriers in baja sur
and security in baja sur is stronger then tijuana and ensenada

the promoters are
u pro
probaja
el patorojo

that's my humble opinion

DESERT PIG

TAKE A LOOK AT JACUME, PROBABLY CODE'S MOST DRIVER-SPECTADOR FRIENDLY RACE, VERY TECH AND EASY TO PIT, YOU CAN'T MIST IT THIS YEAR.

Last edited by a moderator: