I want to throw tools and kick the dog.

Bert is my name

RDC Crypto
I'm having problems with my pos welder. I'm usually better than ok with electrical. But the diodes died in my welder. Cheap pos. I don't want some b.s. I need a fix. Bought some real diodes. I need a quick wiring schematic for a rectifier that works. Been all over the world. Too confused to get it sorted out.

Josh 8

RDC Crypto
I have got that in a note book from airframe and powerplant school 20 years ago. If you still need it can dig it out for you.

Bert is my name

RDC Crypto
Thanks for the reply. I said f-it and put in a unitized rectifier and two big ass capacitors along with two fans and my junk China built welder runs great. Wouldn't quite call it a good machine but it has a lot more punch and a stable arc. Had to learn to move faster while welding thinner materials. Much cleaner weld with the capacitors. If you don't have capacitors on the output side of your mig I highly recommend them. I'm running two 50000 micro farad caps in parallel and the splatter is all but eliminated.

Josh 8

RDC Crypto
I impressive. I toll the easy way bought a blue welder.

jlcustomz

RDC Crypto
1 of my 3 blue welders, the barely used 211 multimatic, lays a bead down that doesn't penetrate at any setting & makes the user look stupid. Repair shop says there's nothing wrong with it.
It ain't just the cheap ones anymore.