I was waiting for this to happen...Barspins!

sirhk100

Reaction
WAIT A SECOND!!! I want more photos!!!

How do you route the cables? Throttle/clutch? I see the front brake line is going down the center of the head tube so that's taken care of. MX Gyros?

With the time you have on jumps and the weight and stability of the bikes, hell I'd probably try one. Remember me trying them on that stupid table up at college when I missed the one and got the bars to my sternum?

homey

Reaction
I could not find anything on the web page but there is info on racer x.

Yeah, I remember you trying to get the barspins forever, then you finally tried on a jump...ended the day early!

sirhk100

Reaction
Yeah, that [I am uneducated] hurt!!!!

I looked through the marz page, through the EICMA page, and found where you got that photo from. I like slide #9!!! That bike looks sick!!! Also looks like $$$.

Kbach66

Reaction
Those could definitely take the world of FMX to a new level......backflip-barspin-truckdriver-no hander landers are going to be needed to win a comp!

Seriously though. I think there's way too much gyro effect with a mx tire/rim combo because it's so heavy. I guess we'll see!

sirhk100

Reaction
Decade!!! Travis P. had tried 360s on the seat. I saw video of him crashing about 8 times trying it a while back...

I'm not sure if you could litterally throw a barspin or if you'd actually have to onehand it all the way around. The gyro affect would be pretty crazy although, it's not like it's hard to turn the bars in mid air so it's probably not hard. And hell, who thought of backflips before last summer!!!

I'm thinking tailwhips!!!! ohhh wait!!! Backflip Tailwhips!!! Nastazio pulls them so I'm sure Hart will be over there learning them!!!!

homey

Reaction
What the hell is that avatar? I've been trying to figure it out for about 2 weeks now!