Ickler new TT ??

bcampbell04

Resident Almost Know-it-all
RDC Crypto
brian's had this truck for a long time now. i'd say at least a year and a half. jimco built the chassis and it's a big class 1 style with rear buggy arms and a chevy truck body. here's another picture from brian's website. i'm sure he'll be fast in it whenever he has time to come race it.

Attachments

• baja_100_pre_run_to_lapaz_066.jpg
    baja_100_pre_run_to_lapaz_066.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 2,449

J_Lothringer

RDC Crypto
The chasis is a Jimco dominator (like quinns, and markings now huffmans) and all the work is being done by tommy Bryant........

fashionbiff

RDC Crypto
brian's had this truck for a long time now. i'd say at least a year and a half. jimco built the chassis and it's a big class 1 style with rear buggy arms and a chevy truck body. here's another picture from brian's website. i'm sure he'll be fast in it whenever he has time to come race it.

I should have never quit working for Ickler Electric....oh well. There was someone talking about it at the Good Guys show in Del Mar.
He has a busy schedule thats for sure. As long as the Napa Cup driver dose not corrupt him :)
So how do you label that a "Butruck" ?

The chasis is a Jimco dominator (like quinns, and markings now huffmans) and all the work is being done by tommy Bryant........

Thank you, Tommy Bryant does he live in Ramona ? I thought I recognized him but could not place from where.

L.Ickler

RDC Crypto
Here are some updated pictures of the Ickler Trophy Truck. Check out Tom Bryant's fabrication and Jimbo Stuhler's prep work. Testing the truck next week.... and Kash Vessels will be racing it in the Terrible's 250. (Brian will be racing back East)
www.brianickler.com

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 2,638
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 2,230
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 2,343
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    302.2 KB · Views: 1,976
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 2,137
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 1,974

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
RDC Crypto
Looks good. Is it hard to see over the GPS, looks kind of high but nice non the less. Good luck Kash in it's debut. I really like the front bumper area of the truck. Actually looks like a TT

Dezertpilot

RDC Crypto
Here are some updated pictures of the Ickler Trophy Truck. Check out Tom Bryant's fabrication and Jimbo Stuhler's prep work. Testing the truck next week.... and Kash Vessels will be racing it in the Terrible's 250. (Brian will be racing back East)
www.brianickler.com

Mid-Engine?

fashionbiff

RDC Crypto
Very Very nice looking truck/buggy type of thing :) I think the GPS mounted high would be a good idea, big screen and less eye movement from horizon to screen. From someone who can make themself queezy driving. As long as the driver can see around it that is.
Some very nice fab work, can't wait to see more of it !

Ibeamford

RDC Crypto
Looks good. Is it hard to see over the GPS, looks kind of high but nice non the less. Good luck Kash in it's debut. I really like the front bumper area of the truck. Actually looks like a TT

But lets be honest, Its a class 1 unlimited with a truck body and cutting brakes right?
Kinda like a R/C car. :D

la2baja

Familia
RDC Crypto
From what I am seeing.... Most of the chassis is designed as a mid engine TT. The only thing that would not be TT on the whole thing is the IRS. Trip. I guess the IRS Still makes this a Buck, or Bucky. Very nice work.

BrandMattice

RDC Crypto
alot of the Geiser trucks have the gps mounted at that height if not higher. some people just choose to use all of the wasted space/ vision that the huge hood delivers for dash space. helps work against the glare from the hood also.

-BAM-

RDC Crypto
Pics! Brian tested in Barstow last week. here are some pictures of the car, finished.

Attachments

• 037x1.jpg
    037x1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,065
  • 048x1.jpg
    048x1.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,074