Iconic Off Road Stumbling Grounds

jon coleman

Reaction
but that IS off road racing, pulling off " almost crashes" every other mile or so but getting away with it & enjoying the rush of adrenaline

Advantage West

Reaction
The Parker road hump / jump coming into Midway. Everyone's seen Letner's video of him flying there. We come down the straight away wide open at 113 and never lift. We did the whole nose high, truck starts flying sideways in the air and then we land it. Cleared the whole step and landed down the backside. It was AWESOME! Only thing we missed was the fist pumping. Next 2 laps, we lifted. After the race I had forgotten about that moment. Ryan looks at me and says remember the road jump. All I could do was start laughing. I looked at him and said, what lap was that, lap 2. He says, nope that was lap 1. Nothing like going for it when you know its there.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
The Parker road hump / jump coming into Midway. Everyone's seen Letner's video of him flying there. We come down the straight away wide open at 113 and never lift. We did the whole nose high, truck starts flying sideways in the air and then we land it. Cleared the whole step and landed down the backside. It was AWESOME! Only thing we missed was the fist pumping. Next 2 laps, we lifted. After the race I had forgotten about that moment. Ryan looks at me and says remember the road jump. All I could do was start laughing. I looked at him and said, what lap was that, lap 2. He says, nope that was lap 1. Nothing like going for it when you know its there.
Trying to fly that jump in our stock full was a blast. Felt like a full send until a photographer broke our hearts with all 2' of air.

calstyl2

Reaction
Calamity Corner at the Mint, in or out of the Quarry on the pavement, total talent sponge, from class 11s to unlimited trucks, nothing is safe there. 6100 seem to create their own special event there.

Goober

Reaction
Jesse-James-Wash-2011-Baja-1000.jpg
When it wasn’t a speed zone.

EL ROMAN

Reaction
Not a stumbling ground, but definitely iconic, we were at Plaster City over the weekend driving a "new to us" 6100. It had been quite a few years since I was there and forget how much fun it is. I will say, Evan Hewes Highway might be a new stumbling ground. I can see there's been zero road maintenance over the many years.