Identify these bypass shocks

Random Thoughts Racing

Well-Known Member
I need help identifying these shocks for a customer. Purple looks like old Ryerson but the rod ends look like Rough Country. Also looking for info or leads on who would have seals for them. Your help is appreciated.



Krittro Campbell
Pull one apart and tell me what the seals are and I most likely have them on the shelf or send em to me and i will rebuild em. Bypass adjusters look like old leduc's.