I'm getting married!

orvacian

Reaction
I\'m getting married!

Roxane and I finally decided to take the next step. She is such an awesome girl and I am lucky to have her. Not many women will go offroading with you and put up with the long hours spent working on your truck, the web and your hobbies and not complain or make you feel guilty. She even participates by going to UP meetings and carshows and stuff. It is just going to be a small family ceremony on Friday but we will be having a big reception/party next year in April and I would be honored for my UP/RDC friends to attend!

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Re: I\'m getting married!

Congrats Aaron! Now she is gona want her own prerunner :)

Or maybe shes happy with the WRX lol.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

Bryan_D

Reaction

Congrats, I am taking the plunge in March. She is a wonder girl that besides being hot loves cars and trucks and likes talking I failed spelling to other people at the races. We have her do the deals with the street races its hilarious to hear some chick dirty up some poor import that she has no idea whos it is. Good luck, it only get more expensive from now on.

Funny you say that fish about the WRX my girl is dying for one, only prob is she wants it to run like a WRC car and jump like one also.

Tyson

Reaction

THats rad aaron, I'm stoked for you. Roxanne has always been really nice every time I see her and a real trooper for hanging in there for those off road trips. I know how hard it is to find a chick that can put up with your truck (let alone all the other stuff you do moutain biking, rc cars, etc...) with out getting jealous, or giving you the guilt trip. LoL

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

pjc

Chairman
Reaction

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Not many women will go offroading with you and put up with the long hours spent working on your truck, the web and your hobbies and not complain or make you feel guilty.

<hr></blockquote>

Good for you. It's a safe bet that she'll stand back a bit, yet strongly behind you when you have to take risks in your career or busines endeavors too. This kind of support is almost always a centerpiece of a man's success.

Cheers

PJCinLV

cleartoy

Reaction

Congrats Aaron! You should be happy.

She didnt go to D day though....... LOL just givin ya [censored].

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

TDORSloppy

Reaction

Congrats! We'll celebrate with some rum and coke at the bottom of devil slide next desert trip!

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction

Good luck Aaron! She seems real nice from the few times that I have met her. I tied the knot with a girl that puts up with my hobbie 2 years ago. Life has been great ever since and she has supported the sport with me the whole way! Way to go!

"Those who risk nothing, are nothing."

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

Oh nooo Scott gona do more flying quad tricks??

Just make sure I get it on video again :)

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction

Congratulations Aaron and Roxane! Greg and I wish you both the best.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

Timmah

Reaction

Finally making an honest woman out of her. Bet you thought she'd never ask!!! Just kiddin Aaron, I know you guys have a great life!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The truck will be half hers now! ;)

I LIVE MY LIFE ............ ONE CORNER AT A TIME!!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction

Ouch! What ever happened to true love without the contract??? I can see if someone has the wealth to protect but if she is as cool as she sounds they probably don't have to worry! On the other hand, you never just never know!

Anyway, good luck to you both.

My words of advice are, "Being rich is not always about money, your family has a richness money can never buy. Enjoy them every minute of every day! God bless you both."

P.S. When are the "little racers" planned for arrival?

BRAAAAAAAAP!

ntsqd

Reaction

Somewhere I ran across the saying "Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a nice car (Truck) to drive around while looking for it."

Sounds like you've got both bets covered. Congrats !

TS

I used swerve around my halucinations, now I drive right thru them.

Jordan

Reaction

Congrats Aaron!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.jordansrealm.com/prerunner.htm>Prerunner For Sale CLICK HERE!</A>

orvacian

Reaction

You guys are too cool! Thank you very much! I let Roxane read all your responses and she was very happy to see all the kind words.

Eric_M

Reaction

best of luck for you 2 in the future!!

sand is for people who lack the skills navigate objects

Junior

Reaction

3 words.

Don't Do It

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44