Imperial Valley Off Road Appriciation Night

dwasser

RDC Crypto
Website
www.drive-racing.com
Vehicle show, vendors, bands, raffles, beer gardens and more??

Also a chance to get a large group of people together to voice their concern with the high cost of permits for car and truck racing in Plaster City.

It could happen fairly quickly if enough people get involved.

dwasser

RDC Crypto
Website
www.drive-racing.com
Doug please try to get the district 38 guys involved also to get the numbers up

All aspects of the desert would be included. Trucks, buggies, bikes, quads, UTVs, Trophy Karts, jeeps, pre-runners, rock crawlers, rock racers and anything else you could think of.

Still looking for one or two people to volunteer to help plan.

As far as the date...I used to keep a big calendar with all the different events. I don't have that anymore so a little help would be appreciated.

dwasser

RDC Crypto
Website
www.drive-racing.com
Thanks Terry and Chuck. I'll send you two an email tomorrow. I need help picking the right date, contacting vendors, and promoting the event.

The Chamber can help with the permit process and contacting local businesses. The Cheif of Police can help with logistics in downtown.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
RDC Crypto
Thanks Terry and Chuck. I'll send you two an email tomorrow. I need help picking the right date, contacting vendors, and promoting the event.

The Chamber can help with the permit process and contacting local businesses. The Cheif of Police can help with logistics in downtown.

Thanks Doug, we have a big venue in the valley if we need it too.

Ratedxmo

RDC Crypto
All aspects of the desert would be included. Trucks, buggies, bikes, quads, UTVs, Trophy Karts, jeeps, pre-runners, rock crawlers, rock racers and anything else you could think of.

Still looking for one or two people to volunteer to help plan.

As far as the date...I used to keep a big calendar with all the different events. I don't have that anymore so a little help would be appreciated.

We at Fiber-Tech would be interested, Call me Doug!

Erik