Improving downforce on a 90s ranger

Bricoop

Reaction
We came in fifth in class. Won organizers choice award. This is me in the first minute with 30 mins to go. Waved him by at the bus stop. Not bad for a bone stock 90s ranger. My first time on a track and I’ve never owned a manual car.
[Here’s CYBERDFUKD

Bricoop

Reaction
We came in fifth in class. Won organizers choice award. This is me in the first minute with 30 mins to go. Waved him by at the bus stop. Not bad for a bone stock 90s ranger. My first time on a track and I’ve never owned a manual car.
[Here’s CYBERDFUKD
I’m the car ahead of the one filming

43mod

Reaction
Noooooo. Do the front now ! On a tl truck filling the grill and an 8 inch air dam was huge. On your truck just some rubber hanging from the front bumper would be worth a ton.

jon coleman

Reaction
Modest changes til I learn to drive.
fine style, you look like your ready to fall asleep griping the steering wheel, not a death grip, i say drive that technique,learn your down shifts just a little smoother, but there fine, ,( no window nets??)top 5! good job😁ok gotta ask, is that rustoleum or val spar brush on aluminum paint??

Last edited:

Bricoop

Reaction
fine style, you look like your ready to fall asleep griping the steering wheel, not a death grip, i say drive that technique,learn your down shifts just a little smoother, but there fine, ,( no window nets??)top 5! good job😁
Thanks. Yea, I suck at driving stick. I did improve greatly from Friday to Sunday. We think the clutch and synchros are worn, will be crackin the transmission before Sonoma to check it out. Putting an adjustable watts link under the pumpkin before next race. I wonder if the fastback cage improved our body roll?

jon coleman

Reaction
some killer air dam material ive seen is these rolls of black plastic water proofing/ barrier stuff, not the perforated/ felt crap, this stuff was like just thinner than 1/8" , tuff and cheap.-lapp times?( track configuration

jon coleman

Reaction
Thanks. Yea, I suck at driving stick. I did improve greatly from Friday to Sunday. We think the clutch and synchros are worn, will be crackin the transmission before Sonoma to check it out. Putting an adjustable watts link under the pumpkin before next race. I wonder if the fastback cage improved our body roll?
yes, Any weight high up is that polar moment thing vertically, all wieght on race cars are best if ' sucked ' in towards the center, & low as possible,ps, Sonoma?, Sears Point??, oh boy, buttonwillow poc, S P is much more technical, but an Absolute blast, elevation changes are quite fun, talk to a local hot shoe to get tipps., Much more opportunities to soil your Haines

Last edited: