In-Car Footage!!!

billymanfroy

Reaction
Here's some IN-CAR FOOTAGE! WOO HOO! Curtis, I got your address and will be sending the original tape to you ASAP. (It's still uploading, so give it until about 9:30.)

I must apologize to Fred Calasso. He was VERY upset with me for nerfing him about a million times during the 2nd moto. "If you're faster, just pass me." Naturally, we thought it was a blast and very clean racing, but he didn't see it that way. As you'll see from this clip he was holding me up quite a bit, and I could have cleaned his clock every time he parked it in the corners and zig-zagged across the track. I was expecting a high-five and a beer, but I got a s**t sandwich instead. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to try harder next time. Or perhaps Fred could speed up and solve the problem himself...

Patty, you're going to love this...

Good job to Rich Klein. The track was like a freeway! Maybe if there was more bumps?!?

See you all next time, and Fred, I owe you a beer. (You can build your own bumper)

http://www.hepcoblue.com/Videos/BillyInCar.wmv

Billy

curt

Reaction
Here's a linky <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.hepcoblue.com/Videos/BillyInCar.wmv>www.hepcoblue.com/Videos/BillyInCar.wmv</A>

VORRA Class 7

singlehanded

Reaction
wheres the rest it was just getting good?
sweet footage what kind of speed are you guys doing?

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

billymanfroy

Reaction
The whole file is too big, and yes, it gets better as it goes. That's really where all the good racing between me and Fred was.

Our last lap was a 1:11:0 and I'm sure I would have been in the low 1:10's or better had I gotten clear of Fred. They say the track is a mile, but we've run it before with a speedo and got more like .9, so that makes it 45.63 average. The Class 10 cars (Jeff Elrod beat Sam Berri in both motos) were doing 1:04, which puts them at 50.63. We're creeping up on those guys!!!

Billy

shower

Reaction
From my view from the stands the rest would be about as follows. Best racing I have seen in a long time. They put on one helluva show.

1.Fred blocks Billy in the turn
2.Billy nerfs Fred
3.Fred out accelerates Billy out of the turn
4.Billy catches Fred at next turn
Repeat

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Billy,

all I can say its dp2 material... good stuff