In Car Video - Sneak Peek DRIVE / ORW Course

dwasser

Reaction
I ran the course we have picked out for the DRIVE / ORW Grand Prix last weekend. Here's a quick video and a sneak peek. Watch till the end if you are signed up for class 1600 to find out who won the free entry raffle.

If someone knows how to embed the video please do.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
nice little video, there is some looks like there is gonna be some deep ass whoops

dwasser

Reaction
There are a couple of spots. Overall it's very fast. I ran it in my ranger which is closest to a stock 7.

C. Bucher

Reaction
I WAS ROBBED!

Looks pretty fast. Lookin forward to racing.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
can you put the video in fast motion please......:D

dwasser

Reaction
nice...i was only kidding.....what you prerunning in? Bronco?

I know you were kidding. It's a 91 Ranger. The only thing that would make it not legal for 7 stock is the radius arms are a little longer. The springs on the front are way too bouncy. It likes to hop like a low rider if you get off in the rhythm sections.

Brian & Amy

Reaction
The springs on the front are way too bouncy. It likes to hop like a low rider if you get off in the rhythm sections.

I thought you were just throwin' switches p-douggie :D

This race is going to be AWESOME!!!!

-Brian & Amy

LIL TUCKA

Reaction
Thanks Doug and to all the sponsors also the volunteers that help give us a good sanctioning body to race with.:D:D:D

dwasser

Reaction
I thought you were just throwin' switches p-douggie :D

This race is going to be AWESOME!!!!

-Brian & Amy

I just checked all my switches in the truck. None of them say front, back, or side to side.:confused:

Thanks Doug and to all the sponsors also the volunteers that help give us a good sanctioning body to race with.:D:D:D

No problem. And yes, thanks to all the volunteers and sponsors. They really are the heart of the series. I'm just some guy with a slow truck that gets to go play in the desert in August.:D

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
I just checked all my switches in the truck. None of them say front, back, or side to side.:confused:

No problem. And yes, thanks to all the volunteers and sponsors. They really are the heart of the series. I'm just some guy with a slow truck that gets to go play in the desert in August.:D

At least your truck is green, and you know I likes my green:D