• Forum membership has its advantages....

In-car

johndjmix

One that we didnt make it...so good footage in the middle...

#parkercurse

notime

NTR Films media guy
todays video

MTPyle

Here are two cool clips of Connor and Carson running down Thumpers at the Mint400 at night. This was our last lap and we were out of the hunt but even Connors and Carsons cruise pace is pretty fast. They were catching a car in front of them.

MTPyle

I assume your talking about my videos?

Youtube makes you select made for kids or not made for kids. I assumed made for kids would make it more accessible.

I will have to find out the difference
Mike

MTPyle

Fixed all the videos on my channel to not be for kids. I guess when you choose that it turns off comments and will not allow lots of features. I guess I should have read the small print when I originally picked that option. Haha

Mike

michael.gonzalez

Fixed all the videos on my channel to not be for kids. I guess when you choose that it turns off comments and will not allow lots of features. I guess I should have read the small print when I originally picked that option. Haha

Mike
Thanks!! My squirrel-brain saves these videos to my "Off-Road" playlist for my viewing pleasure later.

ace_photo

GET SOME

swiftracing5

be

Some old footy from 2014 Baja 500 in our old 5 car. This was the first year SCORE utilized the "sweep" since the course inbound and outbound was shared for a while and they were worried about the bikes coming in. I remember my dad and I at the drivers meeting cracking jokes like "hey if you get swept up you should just retire". Well... dad got a flat in the wash(video shows locals changing for him AWESOME), then we threw 2 belts, lost a fuel pump before mile 40 and got swept lol. Last official car on the road. Him and my good buddy Joe Moore @bajafoolin' kept on trucking, were late to every check point but were making time on the cut offs. The nail in the coffin was sitting at backside of Mikes parking lot for 3-4 hours. By the time he got to San Matias driver change it was almost morning. 6 hours past checkpoint cutoff. My codog had never been in a race before so he was disappointed we called it. Stop me before I ramble on.... Great times.

Last edited:

notime

NTR Films media guy
SCORE SF250 2019 TT Spec recap

notime

NTR Films media guy
another clip we did