Incar camera system with GPS and accelerometer......GREAT PRODUCT ALERT

steve0we

Reaction
We have been using Race-keeper products since 2017. We use it in our class 10 and class 5U cars and have had amazing success. If you are looking for a fantastic product and reasonable pricing Race-keeper is the way to go.

If you are racing Primm or Rage, you can overlay each lap and look at individual timing, GPS, accelerometer etc. on the laptop..... Super nice to find the fastest lines etc.
If you are racing Parker or the 1000, one of the units we use records for up to 36 hours straight. It knows when we stop and saves recording space etc.

Race-keeper has been a great sponsor of ours and is a small business with a owner that races.

Parker 425 is almost here, Get yours!

Attachments

• 20200715_175410-1024x847.jpg
    20200715_175410-1024x847.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Road-Keeper_in_Comparo-1024x576.png
    Road-Keeper_in_Comparo-1024x576.png
    436 KB · Views: 128

McCredie A

Reaction
Looks solid. How does it do for filming on the "casting" couch in the race trailer?

A&SCHASE1

Hero
Reaction
can you post picture of how its mounted and any videos you may have. im in the market for a new camera system.

steve0we

Reaction
can you post picture of how its mounted and any videos you may have. im in the market for a new camera system.
the Universal Rollbar mount on the Road-Keeper RBM version uses a pressed AL plate and two pipe clamps to secure to any size roll bar tubing. See lots of Road-Keeper videos from users here:

paranoid56

Reaction
how well does it hold up to dust and mud? seems like it has some openings and non sealed buttons, but thats just from looking at it. overall seems neat

Zambo

Reaction
Is the GPS receiver a remote module? My camera has gps but when I mount it in the cockpit it doesn't get good data because of the roof.

steve0we

Reaction
Is the GPS receiver a remote module? My camera has gps but when I mount it in the cockpit it doesn't get good data because of the roof.
We haven't had any issues. Our larger unit has a separate GPS, the smaller unit is built in. This camera is built to work in racecars and has been tested for years on the road track stuff. RG has been running it with some of his stuff lately as well.

ErikIrvine

Reaction
It survived our barrel roll lol. Here is a vid using the Race Keeper setup. Has speed, and Picture in Picture options when you are creating the video. What I like most about it is that it's hard wired to the car, and the memory card is huge so we don't have to mess with video the entire weekend, it automatically records everything when you move the race car.

Attachments

• 20201230_070454.jpg
    20201230_070454.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62

Race-Keeper Ang

Reaction
Hi Zambo - there are 2 versions of the Road-Keeper video data logger system. One is all-in-one and mounts to a glass windshield - it has the built in GPS. The second version had the roll bar mount version. It has the roll bar mount built in the the back of he unit and the GPS engine is on a 10ft cable so it can mount on the roof to receive high quality GPS data.
We have a few demo version available if anyone would like to try before you buy! Just ping me and we can get you moving.
As steve0we said we've been supplying our systems to all sorts of race series over the years and develop next gen systems based on your feedback so you get what you want and need!