Infineon - RDC Fantasy

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
First road course race of the season and one of my favorites. Makes it tough to pick a Group C driver though. Ringers or no ringers. Tough to decide.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Tough to pick a group C driver? Common, there is only ONE true ringer, and he has swept both courses before! ;)

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
Tough to pick a group C driver? Common, there is only ONE true ringer, and he has swept both courses before! ;)
Yeah. but he was in RCR equipment back then. And you also have to pick a second driver. If I only had to pick one I'd be set. It's picking the second where the ringer crop makes it tough.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Ehh.. his Toyota will be packin...

For the other, pick an awesome qualifier...

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
RG will screw something up guaranteed and if he dosent then his pit crew will for sure. The real pick in C is Ron....

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
RG will screw something up guaranteed and if he dosent then his pit crew will for sure. The real pick in C is Ron....
Ron's a good pick. So is Bob Ross... I mean Boris Said. And Ambrose ran road courses back in Australia, so he's a wild card.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Ambrose FTSP. ;)

Mot51560

Reaction
Everyone is going to pick RG so its best to leave him off your roster this week.:D

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
wow. i was expecting everyone to have the same picks for this place.
J Gordon, Stewart, JPM, R Gordon.

can't wait to watch this race this weekend.

Chris Tobin

Reaction
wow. i was expecting everyone to have the same picks for this place.
J Gordon, Stewart, JPM, R Gordon.

can't wait to watch this race this weekend.
When it is all said and done the majority of us will have those picks!!!:D I do!!!!:eek: