Infineon & rdc

kaw500

Reaction
OK Gang time for some No Cal fun.
Who's going?? If you are an RGM fan one race he can run up:confused: front and heck road racing in a stock car is just plain fun to watch.

Here's where my fun mover will be inside turn 7 with a big #7 flag flying. No little dog this year, seats in turn 2. I will be there Thurs afternoon if you are in the neighborhood stop by. See spot 74 just look for the Dirt Bike on the side..

http://www.infineonraceway.com/documents/09_carousel.pdf

Donnie, Micheal you in??????
George, where will you be?

kaw500

Reaction
shoulda gone to Infineon for the moto road racing!

I was on the SHEET IRON 300 dulalsport ride (Stoneyford to Ford Bragg and back) just too much fun but that would be a prime RV spot for bike races.

michael_loomis

Reaction
I'd love to go Rex!! I wont know till last minute if its feasible or not... :(

Offspring

Reaction
Who's going?? If you are an RGM fan one race he can run up:confused: front and heck road racing in a stock car is just plain fun to watch.

Here's where my fun mover will be inside turn 7 with a big #7 flag flying. No little dog this year, seats in turn 2. I will be there Thurs afternoon if you are in the neighborhood stop by. See spot 74 just look for the Dirt Bike on the side..

Rex we'll be there but not in high rent district like you!! Dont you need to buy 4 tickets to get there?

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
I'd love to go Rex!! I wont know till last minute if its feasible or not... :(

If you can go, I'll split the fuel cost with you this trip. And I'll take care of my own tix...LOL!!

Sorry about that:(

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction

I just cleaned out your ice chest a few days ago!! You get it back lookin brand new, and maybe full of some assorted beverages;)

(that is provided I can hitch a ride!)

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Loomis and I had discussed this trip, it's still on my mind. My wife loved NASCAR in California :)confused::confused:) so I want to take her to a good one, Phoenix is also on my list

michael_loomis

Reaction
I'd would consider going, if my boss would pay me! LOL

If I can get my chick to go, and the five of us carpooled.. DW could stay with Rex, and then we could split a room Carlos. Feasible?

kaw500

Reaction
Rex we'll be there but not in high rent district like you!! Dont you need to buy 4 tickets to get there?

Yes I did pay for 4 tickets each day (fri, sat & sun) along with the cost of the spot but what the heck I'm only racing one event this year (V2R). Depending on how it turns out it may become my permanent spot.

I just cleaned out your ice chest a few days ago!! You get it back lookin brand new, and maybe full of some assorted beverages;)
(that is provided I can hitch a ride!)

A man of your word for sure.

Loomis and I had discussed this trip, it's still on my mind. My wife loved NASCAR in California :)confused::confused:) so I want to take her to a good one, Phoenix is also on my list

Pho is fun but you have to do a road course now and then.

I'd would consider going, if my boss would pay me! LOL If I can get my chick to go, and the five of us carpooled.. DW could stay with Rex, and then we could split a room Carlos. Feasible?

Let's make it a weekend to remember, no sick dog and no early exit for me.
:D:D:D:D

Joser1726

Reaction
ill be there on sunday, not sure yet where im sitting cause i won my tickets from opening a B of A checking account LOL :D

kaw500

Reaction
ill be there on sunday, not sure yet where im sitting cause i won my tickets from opening a B of A checking account LOL :D

Stop by the motohome if you get a chance we will Bar-B-Queing after the race.

Loomis, Donnie, Whats the word?????:D:D:D

I have extra tickets for Friday and Saturday let me know if your interested.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Trying to talk my lady into going... Not sure what to do with our 8 week old puppy...

randy s

Reaction
Trying to talk my lady into going... Not sure what to do with our 8 week old puppy...
re: your puppy. did'nt kaw500 say he was having a barbeque????aaaacccckkkkk!!!tttthhhhhiiiippppttttttt!!!!that was totally un- called for swink....baddd ddooggg!

kaw500

Reaction
I have the same feeling I had 6 years ago maybe RG can pull it off and maybe not.

Knaus said Infineon is the hardest track they race on and would like to see a road course in the chase and MIKEE said "no", heck he's not even in the 55 this year.

RGFan

Reaction
You guys have a good time.......Stuck in Mexico at gold mine of all places. I am just hoping I can get an internet signal to follow the race.