Info on 92-96 F-150 one piece clips

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction

I have already been talking to them. I am going to order the Simon&Simon/Smith fenders and the hood with louvres tomorrow if I can't find a one piece. We have always wanted that exact look and cut but as an one piece clip. We are also trying to get rid of the factory headlights which is what Trailer Products glass does. I have a pic on my work computer that I'll post tomorrow of when the Herbst owned Smith's TT with a one piece clip that we dig on, but can't find who made it. Heard that Mr. Herbst had it custom made by a friend of his, but I don't have any contact info

tcm glx

Reaction
Definitely talk to Perry... he has some molds not listed on his website, that I am sure he can hook you up with.

BTW, thanks for the hood and fenders!! Looking forward to slapping on the hood, and I already found a buyer for the fenders!

baja619

Reaction
I hope you like...
http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53277

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
I have looked at the Fiberwerxs bronco glass and Perry's one piece, but we want the cut of the lip of the wheel well to be higher. Both of them said that was the only mold that they had for the 92-96 body style.Here are some pics of the Trailer Products that we really like and it eliminates the headlights. We are going to have them put the same louvres that are on the Chevy one piece on the Ford hood.

Attachments

• post-1-81141-ultra21.jpg
    post-1-81141-ultra21.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 718
  • Simons_pit_2.jpg
    Simons_pit_2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 492
  • ArceroTT 001.jpg
    ArceroTT 001.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 413

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
Here is a pic of the one piece clip that the Herbst had made for their first TT. I was told that they had it custom made, but I can not find out who made it. This is exactly what we are looking for.

Attachments

• post-12-92799-ed3.jpg
    post-12-92799-ed3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 421

Baja Fool

Reaction
I have looked at the Fiberwerxs bronco glass and Perry's one piece, but we want the cut of the lip of the wheel well to be higher. Both of them said that was the only mold that they had for the 92-96 body style.Here are some pics of the Trailer Products that we really like and it eliminates the headlights. We are going to have them put the same louvres that are on the Chevy one piece on the Ford hood.
Simon & Simon's truck was sweet! Great fotos!