Info on race buggy?

Rory

Crayola Killer
No idea. But if you're looking for an old single seat racer with some history, talk to @Bro_Gill, he is currently selling Bill Savages original class 9 Chenowth. It is absolutely Gorgeous and I think it is race ready. He had it up for sale for Approx the same price as the buggy listed above. I wish I would have gotten pictures of it. Not your typical class 9 car.......

Bro_Gill

For the third time Warpy, it is not a Chenowth!!! It's a T-Mag. And for those who don't know, T-Mag was SPD before Trophy Trucks existed. Savage wrote rules that promoted cheaper racing experiences for low budget racers and the Challenger Class (later became simply the new class 9) and it would have 30-50 cars in class, even at the smaller promoters' races. This car is a 'factory' T-mag as built back in the mid 1980s by Bill Savage and is absolutely period correct. Some 'kids' said how cool it was that the shocks had 'retro' fox stickers on them. They are not retro, they are original old fox shox stickers. Car is NORRA legal and with a couple minor changes (switch to 2.5 rear shocks and add reservoirs to the fronts and maybe a re-gear of the trans, it would be ready to go racing with today's cars. I only wish Tony Barraza could have come up with that extra $10k, then I would have traded him for the 8 truck he was selling. Maybe next year Tony, your truck was beautiful!!! (haha)

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Gill, post up some pictures. Never know.
Rory, do you have a line on any other single seat or two seat buggies out there?

Rory

Crayola Killer
As of right now, this is the BEST BUY for a NORRA vehicle for cars today under $10k. Still in excellent condition and runs GREAT! Was also featured in Hot VW's magazine, has won races and was built by one of the best in the business, Bill Savage. The price is almost too good to be true. It's a nice "Chenowth".....LOL.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Gill, send me some info on your T-mag. Pics, price, etc. I will PM you my email address.

Pauly 303

Or if you want to go a little faster. I am selling this real Chenowth 1-2/1600 build around the same time as the T-Mag and priced under the magic 10K mark! It's biggest claim to fame was winning the KC Highlights Midnight Special OVERALL in 2000 which was the last race it ever did in the desert.
P1040436.JPG