Info on this truck?

Steve_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
I have seen this truck a few times at races and at the Sand Blast last year. Does anyone know what this truck has done to it? I think it is 4wd, is it linked in the rear?
Thanks!

Attachments

• 24-25836-Blackf150sandblast.jpg
    24-25836-Blackf150sandblast.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 142

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Thats Damon Block's truck. It was built by Sean McKenzie. All I know is that the motor in it is built to hell!

Go Big Or Go Home

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
It is for sure a 4x4, but it doesn't look to be linked in the rear. Could be wrong though...wouldn't be the first time!

See ya in the dirt!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
It is 4 linked. The shocks come off the rear axle. It has a 460 in it that is supercharged. He is also running a Dana50 front end not the 44. This is just what I have seen and been told. I saw the truck the day he picked it up from Sean and then in San Felipe. Its a bitchin truck that gets used like no other.

RacnCPA

Reaction
Damon's truck built by Sean McKenzie's On Track Performance is a very nice truck. Yes 460ci, yes 4-linked, yes all the rest. I was fortunate enough to get a ride in it at the Xtreme Havasu race last November. Handled very well and Damon did a great job of driving it in the tuff truck competition during intermission at the race. I believe it is back in the shop getting more improvements. Damon is a dedicated crew member for both short course (O'Neal Racing) and desert racing (Riviera Racing).

Sc

Oh and YES 4WD.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by RacnCPA on 07/02/02 07:08 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
I think that sticker on your bedside makes it better by default. That is just my personal opinion though. :)

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Tony I think you exceeded your bandwidth.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"