Info on Wicked Gravity Videos

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
Anybody have a way to get ahold of him. I already sent him a PM. I am hoping that he is going to be selling his videos at the Expo this weekend and was trying to find out what booth he might be in. Thanks

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
He's not on the exhibitor list but may be selling out of someone else's booth....don't know but here's his web info.

wickedgravityvideos.com
gravitytoys@hotmail.com

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
IF the box of vids ARRIVES by wed night i will have them in the BAJA RACING ADVENTURES booth......with some SWEEEET pricing...........and , NO, i dont know what building im in or where.......

Sato Bros. Racing

Reaction
Just got a reply from Doug, thanks for replying to my PM! He said to stop by your booth Pete and you will have them, so I will def. be buy to hopefully get vol.1 and vol.2 of In Dust We Trust. You going to be signing posters again? I want to say thank you Pete.....last year you signed a poster for my 3yr old son and took the time to talk to him and give him "knuckles" and NOT rush him off to sign another poster and that made his year. He has it on his wall and everytime we watch videos together and he sees your truck he always talks about that day at the Expo. See you at the Expo