InReach Explorer, Explorer+ or SPOT for contact/family monitoring in Baja

51rcr

RDC Crypto
Cool, thanks. That's what I was thinking but I was going to get the Orange one that is the Explorer model that has navigation sensors built in...
Iam pretty sure this is the unit they used in the mint a few years ago through YB races app

Josh 8

RDC Crypto
Thanks guys. I am been contemplating this for a while now. I am going to buy three of the inreach for a b1k race support,com's and tracking. This thread made my mind up.

Thanks.

Advertising supports this site

racedoc

RDC Crypto
Inreach SE
I've been carrying it on the bikes for 2 years. Works great. Get the 2nd plan, maybe 300/yr? Works great.

I use the Gaia app. for mapping. 20 bucks.

51rcr

RDC Crypto
Inreach SE
I've been carrying it on the bikes for 2 years. Works great. Get the 2nd plan, maybe 300/yr? Works great.

I use the Gaia app. for mapping. 20 bucks.
So the mapping app on another device uses the gps on the inreach for info? You can map or down load a route with that app?

LuxRaptor

RDC Crypto
They are incredible tools to use. I have one that I never really had an opportunity to use. I’ve only tinkered with it a little but it has everything on it. I’m selling it for $200 plus shipping. Let me know if you wanna see pictures or videos of it.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

LuxRaptor

RDC Crypto
I bought mine when we were moving to Vegas. Unfortunately our stay was short lived. I never had an opportunity to use it.
IMG_6720.jpg
IMG_6718.jpg

Sorry about the reflection on the screen. I can charge it and turn the screen on as well.
IMG_6719.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

Advertising supports this site