inspection tube

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Does anybody know where to get a weld-on inspection/filer tube to mount to a ford 9" housing. I checked Stock Car Products, Summers Brothers, but haven't found one yet. Thanks, Tom Willis

BradM

Reaction
You want a weld in bung and threaded cap right? There are probably local shops that have them in the off-road industry but if you can't find it call a chassis shop for drag cars. Art Morrison, the Chassis Shop, and Chris Alston's Chassisworks all sell them. There are also several local vendors that frequent the swap meets like pomona and long beach that sell out of trailers. I have obtained them from those guys as well.

"The only source of knowledge is experience." - Albert Einstein

JCA

Reaction
www.summitracing.com
SUM-G1380

Click to view image

$7.50

Overview
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Material Steel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Change your oil with ease.

Drain plug kit

Our universal drain plug kit can be added to transmission pans, differential covers, or anywhere you need to change fluids, but don't have a factory drain plug. Installs easily.

Sold individually.

Warranty

At Summit Racing Equipment, we do business based on a very simple idea. If you're not 100% satisfied with our products, prices, or service, we'll give you your money back--GUARANTEED! Just return any new or unused part to us within 90 days from the date it was shipped to you, and we'll refund the full purchase price. (Excludes custom-ordered parts.)

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

Tom_Willis

Reaction
thanks for the info. RDC's shop thread is better (and faster) than waiting on hold with a parts counter or surfing the 'net while I am at work. But of course I wouldn't know about doing that, because that's just wrong.

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.JEGS.com>www.JEGS.com</A> Has a weld in bug for $19.99 steel or alum Part #710-85280

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>
<font color=yellow>Fab by travolta</font color=yellow>