Insurance?

sirhk100

Reaction
Any of you carry insurance for your Dirt Bikes or Quads? Anything covering Theft or accidents? I'm thinking about getting something to cover theft. I'm not too worried about accidents but it would suck to accidentally cause something and have them take everything...

Khris

empire231

Reaction
I could get you insurance. I'm an agent and I just insured my friends quads (his and his girlfriends), each policy was around $300 or so for the year. it covered fire,theft,vandalism, &collision w/ a $500 deductable and it also included liability coverage. the price mainly comes down to your riding experience(how many years) and your driving record.

dunerking

Reaction
Empire I may end up hitting you up for some of that quad insurance.What does it take to get a quote?

empire231

Reaction
name, zip code, date of birth & driving record info, year/make of bike/quad. all that info should be enough to get a rough quote.

empire231

Reaction
well as far as "legal driving experience", we go by the year first licensed. and as far as offroad experience, I just have to go by what the customer says, some kids are on 50's at age 2.