Integy Graphite LCG Chassis for SC10

TIZZLE

RDC Crypto
Has anybody had or used a sc10 with the LCG graphite chassis from Integy? I am looking at purchasing one to try but is it worth it? Does it actually make a difference? Does it weight much less? I have tried looking up specs on the chassis but can't seem to find anything.
I would appreciate any input from anybody!
-Thanks

Attachments

• !B-M)p4wBmk~$(KGrHqJ,!lEEy+jC)JD(BM8BUP6NBg~~0_3.JPG
    !B-M)p4wBmk~$(KGrHqJ,!lEEy+jC)JD(BM8BUP6NBg~~0_3.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 624

JWK Motorsports

RDC Crypto
im no help, but that thing looks heavy with all that aluminum... the stock chassis is extremely light so you are already good to go... this would add bling and probably durability. but hey, looks can be deceiving.. maybe it is lighter?

dakotafroader

RDC Crypto
im not a big fan of integys products, due to having several over the years and they were all pretty much junk, but i dont see any way that you could get the cg of an sc10 lower than it already is with the stock chassis. if you were talkin about a slash... theres alot you can do, but as for an sc10... thats a big waste of money in my opinion

TIZZLE

RDC Crypto
I have heard from a few people now that Integy products are not very good. And i was kinda thinking that lowering the CG on a sc10 was not really achievable. I guess the only thing left on my mind is the weight of the chassis vs the stock chassis. The Stocker is very light... Or what about the width of the Integy chassis? If it is narrower wouldn't that essentially be the same as a lower center of gravity? I know it would be minimal and barely noticeable. Just has me curious. Any advantage over the next guy is helpful.

elmo450x

RDC Crypto
I have heard from a few people now that Integy products are not very good. And i was kinda thinking that lowering the CG on a sc10 was not really achievable. I guess the only thing left on my mind is the weight of the chassis vs the stock chassis. The Stocker is very light... Or what about the width of the Integy chassis? If it is narrower wouldn't that essentially be the same as a lower center of gravity? I know it would be minimal and barely noticeable. Just has me curious. Any advantage over the next guy is helpful.

your 2 biggest advantages will be proper chassis set up and tons of practice. The SC10 is badazz out of the box, Which track are you racing at? whats the surface like? Have you checked out the base setups at rc10.com? If not, here's the link:
http://www.teamassociated.com/setupsheets/SC10/

atarit3

RDC Crypto
I've had great luck with chassis parts like bulkheads and hub carriers from Integy but their shocks are OK. Also, keep in mind people are starting to recommend a metal chassis to actually add more weight to the car to help handling and to stay legal as Losi did with their new TLR 22.

TIZZLE

RDC Crypto
I got my truck handling pretty good as is but im always looking for ways to improve the truck. The track i run on is hard packed indoor track. The track almost blue-grooves and gets pretty slippery in parts but there is a good cushion of loose dirt on the outside of all the turns. It gets a lot of holes and rough spots throughout each night from 4x4 short course trucks. Now kind of thinking about it maybe a little more wight to my truck might help. In theory it won't get upset as easy over the rough crap.

JPBart

RDC Crypto
Do they make RC tractors and water trucks to groom the track between heats? Maybe it's just me, but that would be pretty ba.