Interbike 2009

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Interbike sucks! Lol not really, I'm just a little biased because I work for fedex and I'm tired of hauling those bikes around every year. :D

Lance T

Reaction
I'll be there. My bike may be on display at Spank Industries or Rooley Optics. I'll be around but I'm skipping dirt demo for riding in Utah. Goofballracer may be there....unless Haro is making him stay and man the phones. On the way home I'm going to the Silver State 300.

Baja D "Diego"

Reaction
Baja Designs will be attending Interbike show in Las Vegas. Stop by and check out our new LED helmet light! It can be used for various applications and the thing is super bright!

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Did they finally make it open to the public?

I remember you had to be in the industry to go i.e. worked at a bike shop, parts distributer, media etc. and it was exclusive.

D4D

Reaction
I have wanted to go to the InterBike show for years but was always doing other things, this year being so close to the BITD race it is finally possible. Does anyone have an "in" to get passes, I need 1 for just 1 day? I will pay for it, take you to dinner, buy you beer, name it!!!!!!!

No it is not open to the public :(

Lance T

Reaction
Baja Designs will be attending Interbike show in Las Vegas. Stop by and check out our new LED helmet light! It can be used for various applications and the thing is super bright!

Cool!

I may have a few extra passes. PM me your bids! :p;):cool: