intercoms head sets

charlie_brown

Reaction
o.k. i finally broke down and put in a intercom in my prerunner. i am looking for ideas on how to store them when getting out of the truck (other then the floor. i have seen some but none that would work in my truck. lets see or hear what you do.

Double_Down

Reaction
When you say "store them", I don't know if you mean long or short term?

Short term, I've seen some people simply put them over the seat they get out of (open the headset to go over the front and rear of the seat, basically perpendicular to it). If your truck is caged, I like the sand car type clamps. Depending on your cage setup, either a double hanging in the center of the truck, or single hangers closer to each side for easy reachability, such as these.

Longer term, I would put them in bags and hang them off the cage in the back of the truck. Hanging them from the hooks gets annoying when you are simply driving around town (rear window/mirror obstruction), and won't be using them for a period of time. Kinda like these.

charlie_brown

Reaction
your right, short term. its going in my prerunner and some times we don’t use them so, i was looking for something to hang them on a vertical tub, but the single hook on that link will work.

thanks

scary fast hummer

Reaction
I like the hangers. I just wish they had the dual for 2.0 tubing. Big trucks need love too!