Introduction

BRBoudreaux

Reaction
Howdy!!!!

Wanted to introduce myself to the racers of VORRA. My name is Bubba Ray Boudreaux. It's the pen name that I write under.

When I heard that Rich was needing people to work the races for the upcoming season, I asked him if he needed anyone to handle the media type stuff; i.e. race recaps and stuff, and so here I am.

Just to let y'all know a little bit about myself. I've been following Off-Road Racing since about '97 through the Internet and have attended several VORRA races at Prairie City and one Parker 400 and pitted for a Class 8 team down in Barstow a couple of years ago. Yes, my experience is limited and I do consider myself somewhat of an outsider; but I am totally committed to promoting VORRA as best as I can through the writing that I will be doing this year.

Right now, I'm planning on putting together something for the VORRA website in about the next month to kick off the new season so what I ask of the racers is to send me some info on what you've done in the off season to prepare such as change classes, new race car/truck, modifications to the current vehicle.

When the season kicks off at Prairie City in March, I'll be going through the pits introducing myself to all the racers and getting familiar with the people that I will be writing about.

I can be contacted at BRBoudreaux@aol.com and I look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the race season. Thank you.

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
BRB,

Hello, my name is Josh. If you need help with the website send me an email or PM. I am a web and graphic designer working at Apple Computer. I plan on racing VORRA next year. The current website sucks graphically, and is lacking a bunch of necessary info for new racers. If you want to completely redesign it, I am dowm for the task. Here is a site that I am currently working on as an example of my work.
http://www.hannaquality.com
I have many other examples as well. Talk to Rich and let me know. I would do it to support the sport and mabey free membership to VORRA.

J_

It's never too late to be what you might have been....