ION Earth full system

D_moran

Alright guys, so I was cleaning out the race shop today for the swap meet next weekend and I found an entire IONEarth system. Do you guys think it will be possible for me to sell and get a few bucks off it? It was bought new for over $20k and we no longer use it on the trophy truck. The whole system is for the TT and 2 chase trucks. There's a lot of stuff included and I don't know exactly what it all is. I'd appreciate it if you guys would be able to help out with identifying what it is and whether or not I could sell it or not. If you want too, I'd be willing to sell to anyone here on the forum otherwise it's going straight in the trash

Attachments

51rcr

might still be someone using it and could add it to there existing crew. Sounds like it uses the iridium system. Just the cost of that iam sure is more then the same racing trax rentals

D_moran

might still be someone using it and could add it to there existing crew. Sounds like it uses the iridium system. Just the cost of that iam sure is more then the same racing trax rentals
Yeah I'm hoping that someone wants to buy it parted out or the whole thing for dirt cheap. Do you know what anything here could be worth?

51rcr

Probably only what someone would pay ya if they needed a part or spares. Seems kind of like military stuff and other technical stuff. worth a fortune at first then is about worth nothing. You know if you got to where you were going to toss it or even just contact the company. Might be someone that would need a part they don't make anymore or they may just be interested in it. Never know. Or know someone that uses that equipment still that would be interested

D_moran

Probably only what someone would pay ya if they needed a part or spares. Seems kind of like military stuff and other technical stuff. worth a fortune at first then is about worth nothing. You know if you got to where you were going to toss it or even just contact the company. Might be someone that would need a part they don't make anymore or they may just be interested in it. Never know. Or know someone that uses that equipment still that would be interested
Cool thank you!