• Forum membership has its advantages....

iracing.com, your welcome.

michael_loomis

I cant believe more of you sim racers aren't interested in this!

It will be better driving than ANY racing game you can purchase.

ttucker77

Hey man, I'd love to get it! I've been a supporter of the groups former games for a long time. But to run it, I'll need a brand new PC. Which I don't have the $$$ to get one as of now.;)

I'll also wait until they get the ability for league racing in it.

JCCBURT

best SIM on the planet... INDISPUTABLE!

If your not racing on iRacing... your not racing a SIM... litterally...

yes, I have tried all the others... Rfactor, GTR... etc. etc. If ANY of you even try to mention something from an Xbox or PS3, your an idiot, and ignorance must be bliss...

BedoJ

we're looking into it. thanks. good find.

BedoJ

have had the iracing now about 2 weeks. just finished my first race tonight. 8th out of 14. finally moving up in my safety rating. be glad when i can race something other that the soltice.

For Christmas my family gave me a membership to IRACING, and ordered me online a Logitech steering Wheel and headphones so I had to wait patiently for them to arrive....a few days ago they finally got here so I hurridly plugged them in and tried them out...I practiced for a few days and then entered my first legends race and WOW...I won my first race I entered...what a rush!...I think I will quit before I get my butt whooped...LOL!

D4D

The IRacing guys were set up next to us at SEMA, I talked with them a bit about off road. While they are interested it is a huge project from them, a project that they said is going to get done but will be a few years.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Doesn't Dale Jr and Denny Hamilton have a lot to do with that site?

michael_loomis

Dale Jr is just a paid spokesman I believe...

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Anyone using this still in anticipation of short course being released in June?

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Saw some YouTube vids of the short course, not only are the graphics pretty damn good but the handling and suspension physics look absolutely perfect. Too bad my PC is 12 years old and could never run this game.

Class10DAN

i love iracing.. tho i haven't used it in a bit