Irc/score

Dezman

Reaction
Anyone find out how to get a copy of your info from the Baja 500 IRC won't pick up the phone and emails don't work and SCORE well???

Who as the info???

randy s

Reaction
i've never had score return an email. i don't know why they even list their email addresses. i've had better luck with irc.

Cheater

Reaction
i've never had score return an email. i don't know why they even list their email addresses. i've had better luck with irc.

Thats funny because Paul has answered every one I have sent him. Did you piss him off? HaHa!

KC Amigo

Reaction
I called Steve at IRC yesterday and got his voicemail. He called me back 15 minutes later and sent me my information before I could hang up the phone. He answered every question I gave him with no BS answers. He did tell me the IRC e-mail is not working well right now so I would call if I were you. Obviously he can't speak for SCORE he just gives them the data.

Every time I have called anyone at SCORE if they didn't pick up the phone I have always got a call back. Sometimes a day or 2 later but they have alway called back.

I'm nobody special, not a big name or a famous TT team, so I don't think they gave me any special treatment.

slobow

Reaction
I called IRC this afternoon and got the files by email within minutes. It may have helped that I was in a class with official results already posted.

Last edited: