IRL ones to watch at Miami Season Opener

Jimmy8

Reaction
The IRL season opener is this weekend in Miami and here are my observations for this race. Well, Hornish is an obvious. He won the title the last 2 seasons and has also won this race the last 2 times. Him and the Pennzoil Panther team have the track wired. M. Andretti will be another to watch. He has won here twice previously with CART, and being on his 4 race farewell tour he will be leaving nothing on the track. My wild card for the race, Ms. Sarah Fisher. Didnt race there last year because of sponsor problems, but in 2001 she got 2nd place and her best career finish.
For the Infiniti Pro Series race, I will have to throw out 3 names. The first is Arie Luyendyk Jr. His Father is a 2 time Indy 500 champ, he finished 2nd in the points last year, and he is an Arizona boy. Next will be Cory Witherill. Tons of indy lights experience, got a win last year, and the guy came from OFF ROAD Racing, so why not. Last will be Ed Carpenter. This guy will be an IRL Superstar. Very successful last season, has the sprint car background, step dad owns the IRL, and is now racing for AJ Foyt in the championship winning car from last year. Anyone else got any picks for the IRL race and the Infiniti Pro Series race?

Trophy Truck #15
www.JimmyBeaver.com

Billy_the_Kid

Reaction
I'd like to see Fisher do good. I think it's neat that a chick like her is still out there and has proven she can be just as fast as the rest of the cars in the field. Sooner or later she'll win one.

Bill Schmitt

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
What about Jason Presely for the Infiniti Pro Series? :)

See ya in the dirt!