Iroc Maiden Sonoma Lemons Race Video

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Heres a little video from the 8 hour Lemons race I ran last Monday at Sonoma Raceway. It was pretty gnarly driving for 8 hours straight on a road course thats for sure!! We ended up 3rd place out of 77 and we won the Judges Choice award!

Thanks to Fly and team for letting me drive the car and for the awesome pit stops all day!

Last edited by a moderator:

coilover88

Reaction
Great day and finish Fish! We didn't have our car ready by the cutoff date for the regular weekend and Monday wasn't an option. Hopefully we'll have the 805 car at Buttonwillow.

jon coleman

Reaction
3 hr Nasa enduro at Laguna Seca was gnarly too ,80 laps, ran out of gas On Last Lapp heading up the hill, i was beat, at least long off road race you can stretch, take a break, eat a candy bar, enjoy the scenery, road racing is no rest...period

coolerking

Reaction
We just did the Lucky Dog Gp at Inde Motorsports Ranch...3rd in C class on Saturday and a 1st and 7th overall on Sunday, super fun...the track is amazing 2.75 miles 21 turns in the config we ran. It was a physical effort for sure.. Next is Willow Springs.
Road racing is stupid fun.

jon coleman

Reaction
We just did the Lucky Dog Gp at Inde Motorsports Ranch...3rd in C class on Saturday and a 1st and 7th overall on Sunday, super fun...the track is amazing 2.75 miles 21 turns in the config we ran. It was a physical effort for sure.. Next is Willow Springs.
Road racing is stupid fun.
big course?, ooooh yeah, just remember, lottsa run off room😉, also there is a video , how to drive willow springs by some porsche club guy, Very good!

coolerking

Reaction
We have been testing there for a while now, so we know the line pretty well, jack Olsen is the poc guy who did the video, 8 and 9 are.....interesting to say the least..

Bricoop

Reaction
We raced Sonoma this weekend in lemons in my 1990 Ford Ranger. Came in second in class with 1 hour of downtime due to electrical issues (go figure).

Attachments

• F79FB949-3091-47E9-A6CB-3A11203A8950.jpeg
    F79FB949-3091-47E9-A6CB-3A11203A8950.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 89