Ironman Sunglasses....

Dave_G

I have a pair of Ironman Triathalon V Sweep Sport Sunglasses that I really like and they are scratched to death and are ready for the trash can. I'd like to get another pair and have been shopping online today but every place that offers them is out of stock. I've tried some of the local stores like Sports Chalet and such with no success. Anybody have any suggestions for an online source that has them in stock?

Dave

SDranger

I have no idea what those glasses look like, but if the lenses are removeable, you can take it to a place such as sunglass and optical warehouse, and they will make you new lenses for around $15.

Sean

I have a pair of Black Flys #5, these glasses can take a beating, and block a lot of glare.

Dave_G

Hey Jordan,
Give me break. Im 43 not 21.

Wanna buy some old disco shirts?

Dave

Dave_G

RE:"This what your looking for?"

Not quite Pat but thanks. I'm looking for the V Sweep models. They have two small little screws on each side along the top edge holding the lenses to the frame. Every place that advertises them is out of stock.

I looked at some of the Black Fly stuff at the local Mall tonight but their a little too racey for me if ya know what I mean. I don't want the babes flocking to me cuz it might make mama jealous.

j/k

Dave