• Forum membership has its advantages....

Is Class 3000 Dead ?

johndjmix

Pretty happy with my TL and the ecotec, and the class in general.....not changing anything. I do love ford, but also love TL, so the Wild Power Sports 6013 is staying a TL.

I actually like the low HP of the truck, it makes things more interesting. I have thought of going 6100, but remember how much fun i can have on a little honda CT 70....more fun than a 450. More power and speed isnt always the most fun.

TL has a good community of drivers and fans. We are like family. There are a few things i would like to change on the truck and class, but keeping with the class rules are important and keep things fair.

--John
Wild Power Sports
Trophylite 6013

I’ve always wanted to lump short wheelbase 4 cylinder cars together into 1 class. A arm buggies should smoke 5 cars. The trophy lites could do well in real rough courses. But 5 cars for whatever reason are always faster. It would be a big fun class. But it will never happen.
I’ll bring my car out to race if we can make this happen.

MTPyle

BRC Arrow,

I don't get that post with CW screen shot. Can you explain? Who is the text with? You and Chris?

Mike

jon coleman

Pretty happy with my TL and the ecotec, and the class in general.....not changing anything. I do love ford, but also love TL, so the Wild Power Sports 6013 is staying a TL.

I actually like the low HP of the truck, it makes things more interesting. I have thought of going 6100, but remember how much fun i can have on a little honda CT 70....more fun than a 450. More power and speed isnt always the most fun.

TL has a good community of drivers and fans. We are like family. There are a few things i would like to change on the truck and class, but keeping with the class rules are important and keep things fair.

--John
Wild Power Sports
Trophylite 6013
low horse power racing is The most humbling form of motor sport, you Swear your going as fast as your car can go, then here comes a car, same car you used to beat, that just got sold to a ' new guy', and he flys right by you....in post race you ask him if he changed anything since he bought it, 'no', well sheeeeet, i got to step it up!, your never as fast as your car is capable of being

B. R C Arrow

BRC Arrow,

I don't get that post with CW screen shot. Can you explain? Who is the text with? You and Chris?

Mike
Yes Chris and I. Chris preaches the trophylite series infact in this thread I believe, but then talks about racing other classes, then races class 3k when there was a TL class and then responds to me in regards to the motor swap stuff. Could or could not be him f*ckin with me, but why? Why race in 3k? this is just the tip of the iceberg of the hypocrisy from Chris.

B. R C Arrow

John what ecu you have in your truck? Arent you supposed to be running a haltek or something like that?

MTPyle

Yes Chris and I. Chris preaches the trophylite series infact in this thread I believe, but then talks about racing other classes, then races class 3k when there was a TL class and then responds to me in regards to the motor swap stuff. Could or could not be him f*ckin with me, but why? Why race in 3k? this is just the tip of the iceberg of the hypocrisy from Chris.
Pretty sure he is F-in with you. I know Chris and he is not a Hypocrite. You seem to stir up a lot of crap in the TL world so pretty sure he is just throwing some back.

I don’t see a problem running some TL races and some class 3000. It’s up to him to decide who he wants to race. He is one of the most active TL guys out there.

Mike

MTPyle

Pretty sure he is F-in with you. I know Chris and he is not a Hypocrite. You seem to stir up a lot of crap in the TL world so pretty sure he is just throwing some back.

I don’t see a problem running some TL races and some class 3000. It’s up to him to decide who he wants to race. He is one of the most active TL guys out there.

Mike