Is Clyde Stout the new "RG"

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
Reaction
Thats a good problem to have, now can one of you help me out for a race or two?;)

harleys dad

Reaction
supply me a car dave and i will drive it........i promise!
Lets do it Pete, you name where, I believe in your ability, I only said that because Rob has no problem getting out of a TT and driving 1600 or a very limmited truck. Lets go race my 1600 car somewhere

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Lets do it Pete, you name where, I believe in your ability, I only said that because Rob has no problem getting out of a TT and driving 1600 or a very limmited truck. Lets go race my 1600 car somewhere

I wish this had been agreed to a few weeks ago in time to put it together for the MINT!

So when will it be?.... Terrible's 250? Midnight Special?

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
I wish this had been agreed to a few weeks ago in time to put it together for the MINT!

i hope to come for Midnight Special event

Matt Stevens

Reaction

How about Pete in a 1600 at the Mint 400 this coming weekend!!!

"Pistola Pete VS. Rob Mac for the Mint 1600 Crown."

And after the way Pete **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** slaped Rob Mac on pistol vision at the Vegas Bowl It would make for a good battle.

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
How about Pete in a 1600 at the Mint 400 this coming weekend!!!

"Pistola Pete VS. Rob Mac for the Mint 1600 Crown."

And after the way Pete **BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME****BAN ME** slaped Rob Mac on pistol vision at the Vegas Bowl It would make for a good battle.

As much as I would love to see it - A competitive 1600 effort on 6 days notice is completely unrealistic..... isn't it?....

harleys dad

Reaction

It still could, my car is ready, just need entry fee and gas and tracker and and andLOL It could happen if Pete wants to go, I could go for a possible 6th win on the North side.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
By the way, speaking of the thread.............. I predict a SCORE podium for Clyde Stout this year.

Clyde already landed on the podium at Laughlin.

Clyde is not the new RG he is the OG Rico, hell with RG. Clyde has his own style and it is nothing like RG. Clyde is always having fun and doesn't take himself too serious.

Pete has no chance in 1600, takes years to get there and you can't just sort those cars out in a few months. Mac, Freedogger, Bean, Hawley, Greer, Cheater, Phankutch and others have been in the 1600 game for so long you just don't understand. It is a lifestyle, nothing less.

Pete is a great driver and I think he will be on the podium in 09 but he will never be on the 1600 podium.

FYI - Andy is a PU$$ for bailing on RDC and Dan is just a punk

harleys dad

Reaction

Clyde is not the new RG he is the OG Rico, hell with RG. Clyde has his own style and it is nothing like RG. Clyde is always having fun and doesn't take himself too serious.

Pete has no chance in 1600, takes years to get there and you can't just sort those cars out in a few months. Mac, Freedogger, Bean, Hawley, Greer, Cheater, Phankutch and others have been in the 1600 game for so long you just don't understand. It is a lifestyle, nothing less.

Pete is a great driver and I think he will be on the podium in 09 but he will never be on the 1600 podium.

I agree with you, but at the North side Mint, anything is possible

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction

i agree clyde is his own drummer in his own band never a dull moment thats what makes him clyde

and i agree pete is not 1600 material we saw that at the pro 1600 race at primm (all in fun buddy)
pete i think you should be at the MINT you only got a rear end to prep you should still have all your fuel from the 250 show up and try to get a podium but come on go after it you have not raced in this area in how long beside you can do a little fender banging with PAB and beat up on his #1 plate :D

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction

HAHAHAHA - Well hopefully they come back soon.

I updated what my post should have said - If I wasn't speaking before thinking, I would be on mute.

And Cam - you're my pick to win the MINT, so don't disappoint...