Is Dirt Sports out of business?

Layton

I know one thing, I read every issue over and over and over again. Looking foward to the next issue!

fathead

I know one thing, I read every issue over and over and over again. Looking foward to the next issue!
Does that mean you get them on time monthly, or you have to read January over and over again for months until you receive another one.

Don't take my bashing of Dirtsports wrong, I love the mag, but this has been going on for years and they will not get my $$ until they fix the problems with delivery.

Muddi44

Not had an issue for 3 months, resubscribed for 2 years just before they stopped coming. For me, over in the UK, DS has more tech in one issue than a whole years subscription to a UK mag, just whish it would turn up monthly!

TexasBaja

Does that mean you get them on time monthly, or you have to read January over and over again for months until you receive another one.

Don't take my bashing of Dirtsports wrong, I love the mag, but this has been going on for years and they will not get my $$ until they fix the problems with delivery.
X2 and maybe he should dish out some free subscriptions to the ones that have never received an issue yet paid for it.

I hate to say it but I think DS and Bank of America are the same people. They want your money yet don't provide customer service.

WE WANT MAGS!!!WE WANT MAGS!!!WE WANT MAGS!!!WE WANT MAGS!!!WE WANT MAGS!!!

BajaBronco13

Bummer about Dirtsports. I've always been a big supporter and always renewed my subscription but as others have said, I haven't received a magazine in months.

Does anyone know whatever happen to Long Travel? One issue and that was it.

Chris

deano

McDeano
it's beginning to look like, Dirtsports might have 2 personalities ........

Last edited:

chickenlips

JUST GOT JUNE....Seriously best off road mag ever, deliveries are crapola, always spotty. I have sent two e-mails, last month with a complaint and questions to Marty Fiolka regarding subscription deliveries. No response back. I received a second copy of May last month after my first e-mail along with a T-shirt( thanks). I finally received Junes mag after second e-mail, woohoo, ( no t-shirt bummer). I'm gonna send another one and maybe I will get July's edition and 2 t-shirts this time. My subscription ends in December and I won't be ordering another, I will go the FREE route and get them at the races where Jim Ryan hands them to you PPERSONALLY.

Try the top? [email protected]

Good luck to all in getting this straightened out.

If the core market group has so many complaints, imagine the public-at-large's reaction.

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
I really like the mag , WHEN it actually shows up. I've received ONE issue from my 2 year subscription after renewing at the MINT 400 this year. Super pumped to see the Raceco USA class 10 buggy if it ever shows up.

CZRMAG

Subscribed to them last year at Offroad Expo and haven't received a single issue. Good articles but customer service sucks.

Mark Murrell

I've received every issue since volume 1, #1. (Maybe the pony express works better in Colorado!) Still my favorite mag.

43mod

I have a pile of them in Nor Cal. We might have paid 2-3 times over I really do not know.