Is everyone accounted for????

Weatherman

The voice of desert racing
RDC Crypto
Parker, AZ / P C I Race Radios, Signal Hill, CA
Website
www.weathermanspeaks.com
Flying back Saturday afternoon, There were three hangies; 1) 261X never got to La Paz, by the time we left. 2) Brian Pernard blew a head gasket on his Ford Super Duty and was stuck near the Pemex station in Ciudad Constitution, there were suggested fixes, the best was alumaseal and BFG 12, Wild Bill was going to assist. I recieved a phone number for Brian and put it out over the air. So tonight as I am posting this, I called the number! Brian answered and informed me that he was tow strapped to La Paz, where Francisco Monroy was very helpful in getting his truck on a flat bed headed for Otay Mesa Border Crossing. Brian is flying out tomorrow to be with his family before retrieving his not so Super Duty 6.0. Brian informed me his weekend was less than teriffic as his bike quit between Honda 13 and 14 and he spent the night by his campfire. All is now hopefully resolved. 3) Score's Hanible was reported broken down with a blown engine some 25 miles/kilos? south of the entrance to Coco's Corne. BFG Relay 15 was in the vicinity and was going to look for him. He was not on the highway as many other vehicles went past the area where he was purportedly stuck. As far as I could determine he walked up to a vehicle pumping gas out of his pickup bed near a junk yard on the west side of the road and reported his predicament to someone who had a radio on Weatherman. The question is! Was Hanible found? Is he Ok?

OFFRD-JNKIE

RDC Crypto
Thank you for bringing this up as my crew DA 600 chase was passing through Guerrero Negro as you made the anouncement that he was stranded we drove all the way to El Rosario with no sign of him. I hope all is well and he made it home safe.

Weatherman

The voice of desert racing
RDC Crypto
Parker, AZ / P C I Race Radios, Signal Hill, CA
Website
www.weathermanspeaks.com
Flying back Saturday afternoon, There were three hangies; 1) 261X never got to La Paz, by the time we left. 2) Brian Pernard blew a head gasket on his Ford Super Duty and was stuck near the Pemex station in Ciudad Constitution, there were suggested fixes, the best was alumaseal and BFG 12, Wild Bill was going to assist. I recieved a phone number for Brian and put it out over the air. So tonight as I am posting this, I called the number! Brian answered and informed me that he was tow strapped to La Paz, where Francisco Monroy was very helpful in getting his truck on a flat bed headed for Otay Mesa Border Crossing. Brian is flying out tomorrow to be with his family before retrieving his not so Super Duty 6.0. Brian informed me his weekend was less than teriffic as his bike quit between Honda 13 and 14 and he spent the night by his campfire. All is now hopefully resolved. 3) Score's Hanible was reported broken down with a blown engine some 25 miles/kilos? south of the entrance to Coco's Corne. BFG Relay 15 was in the vicinity and was going to look for him. He was not on the highway as many other vehicles went past the area where he was purportedly stuck. As far as I could determine he walked up to a vehicle pumping gas out of his pickup bed near a junk yard on the west side of the road and reported his predicament to someone who had a radio on Weatherman. The question is! Was Hanible found? Is he Ok?

SCORE's Hanible and 261x are still hangies in my mind. Allay my fears, tell me that their accounted for!