Is everyone ready for M4SX round 5 this weekend?

Pro-Lite Brian

Reaction
Hope everyone's ready! There will be at least one new truck in the field on Saturday. Thanks to the help of a generous new sponsor, we'll be at Perris friday to shake things down, and get Brent up to speed on the track. The Toyota Pro-Lite only needs fuel, and body panels mounted, and it's ready to go! After a little mishap leading into Round 4, Brent wasn't able to enter his first truck race. Things are fresh, and we're ready to go this time!

ProLite13

Reaction
Welcome Brent. I love to see the young guy's getting their feet wet early.:)

DP13

07FJRog

Reaction
I am just going to watch this round

450grl

Reaction
I can't wait!! My Rhino is ready to go!

450grl

Reaction
Awwwww..thanks Joey!! I should have my new SIMPSON race suit by then, too! No more looking like I'm wearing red PJ's! :)

CMI CHUCK

Reaction
We are running Both!
The smoke was we grabbed a can of premix, She dont run too well on weed wacker gas! :eek:

dnf736

Reaction
IN! Party in the pits & racing, cant wait.

Bobby PeCoy

Reaction
We will be there with J-1's and the Unlimited Buggy. I can't wait for more Buggy laps, What a blast!

Any other Unlimited Buggy's going to be there?

JoeyD23

Reaction
Awwwww..thanks Joey!! I should have my new SIMPSON race suit by then, too! No more looking like I'm wearing red PJ's! :)

AWESOME!!! I got your stickers finally!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO! PIT PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!! EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

randy1123

Reaction
We will be there with J-1's and the Unlimited Buggy. I can't wait for more Buggy laps, What a blast!

Any other Unlimited Buggy's going to be there?

We will not be there.

You looked fast at the practice sunday. I liked the recovery after the roll, blow out the smoke and get back to the laps.