!!!!!! Is it MY WAL-MART Computer? !!!!!!

Lucho

Is this site going through problems? For the last three days it takes forever to get into it and once you do it'll tell you that the sderver is "too busy" there's too much traffic on it.

No such problems with other sites. ???????????

(It took me five tries to post this, if you ever get it.)

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
prollaly just yers....

Last edited:

Bill

Carlos Danger
Is this site going through problems? For the last three days it takes forever to get into it and once you do it'll tell you that the sderver is "too busy" there's too much traffic on it.

No such problems with other sites. ???????????

(It took me five tries to post this, if you ever get it.)
Yeah Lou I have the same problem right now.It all started last week when we complained about moving threads.I think it`s called the Simonsays syndrome.They fiqure if they slow are posting down maybe we`ll go away.

michael_loomis

Apparently its working? :) WADR.

philofab

Powered by Optima
I have been having issues on my work computer since they set it up to automatically redirect to the main page. I can't use Firefox at all so I have to use crappy old Internet Explorer. I get a lot of DNS errors or it gets stuck in a never ending redirect loop.

ChromolyKid

Put a quarter in it.
Pre-'05 models you gotta pull-start first.
Or you could just buy a Mac and forget about it. :D

klaus

Administrator
We setup a new workstation today and went low budget with a mac-mini for $599.00! It comes with only 1gb of memory and noticeably needs more. For just $80.00 you get 4gb from Newegg to take care of that. So for $680.00+tax you can have a machine that is on the fast end (for web, light office and light graphic imagery use), runs os-x for stability and simplicity. There is no more excuse to run that 3 year old computer that can't keep up with 2009.

ChromolyKid

We setup a new workstation today and went low budget with a mac-mini for $599.00! It comes with only 1gb of memory and noticeably needs more. For just $80.00 you get 4gb from Newegg to take care of that. So for $680.00+tax you can have a machine that is on the fast end (for web, light office and light graphic imagery use), runs os-x for stability and simplicity. There is no more excuse to run that 3 year old computer that can't keep up with 2009.
Good choice! You'll be satisfied with the new OS X, if you weren't already running it.

klaus

Administrator
Good choice! You'll be satisfied with the new OS X, if you weren't already running it.
I got sold some time back to a point where I question why anyone would use anything but a Mac. Viruses, slowness and locked up computers are just no fun.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
No reason to start a new post, but is the site wigging out? Trouble getting on for the last couple days.
Same here.

It'll take a while or sometimes not at all to load a page of a thread but other threads load right away. When I tried to log back on to the homepage, it couldn't establish a connection. All other websites are just fine.

racer56

The site was definitely wigging out earlier.